• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

steelafanatic's Herocraft Application

Herocraft Whitelist Application Form:
  • In-game name:steelafanatic
  • Location & Age:california 13
  • Previous Bans (Includes other servers):1,it was my first time on minecraft, and I did not know what the rules were,but I griefed.
  • Referral(s):juanca8898
  • Have you voted for Herocraft:Yes
  • How'd you hear about Herocraft?My friend told me about it.
  • Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?Yes
  • Reason(s) you should be accepted:I love minecraft and since I know the rules now, I will be a good player on your server.If I could, I would play on this server as much as possible.
  • Additional Info:I can build almost anything on minecraft.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I appreciate you being honest about your ban, unfortunately I found two bans so far listed. Both appear to be for griefing, is there a reason you did not mention both of them? One was in December 2011, and the other was January 2012. They are on two different servers.

So convince me you have learned your lesson in regards to griefing.

Unfortunately, I was not aware that I was banned twice for griefing.But since I was, I will convince you that I'm not the griefing type.I have learned my lesson from playing on more servers and learning the rules. I did not know what griefing was until about a month ago. Now that I know what griefing is, I found out that it is stupid to do it, because in the end you always end up getting caught and banned from more servers.Why would anyone,who likes to play minecraft, want to get banned from servers? It takes away the fun of playing with other players across the globe.I do not know anyone who DOESN'T get boerd of playing Single Player all day.That is why I'm not a griefer.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I appreciate your honesty about both, and I do believe you are sincere in your post. I do find that different servers have different definitions of what griefing is.

One more question, age on your profile is different from the application, why?