• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

starfips321' s application

1. Minecraft In-game name: starfips321
  2. Location & Age: Austria, 16
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): Actually I got banned for 2 times. The first ban was because of a misunderstanding. After writing an e-mail to the admin the ban got reversed. (It was a free build server)
  4. The second ban was on a RPG server. In detail: On the server were two annoying guys who kept breaking the rules. They attacked our town all the time and made a little bunker in a mountain too close to our town but the admins were to busy to help us. So i decided to fight for our town. I digged a tunnel through the mountain to the bunker and waited for the guys to react. They thought i broke some blocks -> they called the admin(this time he wasn't busy ..)->i got banned for 1 day.
  5. Referral(s):I was just looking for a good server and found this. :D
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Minecraft Forums
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Of course!
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: yes
  9. Reason you should be accepted: I think i would be a great addition for the community. I love RPG servers, I am a good builder and love playing with other people. I have also a good knowledge of redstone and I keep the rules, in addition i would really like to play on this server :D
  10. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCs11}
  11. Additional Info: I think i already love the server :)

HeX7

Obsidian
Hey there @starfips321
I will be reviewing your application today.
Thanks for being honest about your previous bans, it really helps us narrow down applicants and saves me time.
Just a quick question, when did these bans occur?

So the ban on the free build server was really a long time ago, two years maybe and the other ban(RPG Server) happened maximal one year ago.

HeX7

Obsidian
@starfips321
Thanks for clearing that up.
As these bans were a long time ago, they are not in the system, as a result of this I see no reason why you should not be accepted.
On behalf of the HeroCraft staff, Welcome aboard!
Please check your PM's with details on how to play and a small guide!
Thanks!

~HeX7