• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Sparkman0987's Application

1. Minecraft In-game name: sparkman0987
  2. Location & Age: New Jersey, 16 years old.
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): I was banned from the ObsidianCraft server for griefing about 8 months ago. I had found an old building that belonged to someone who was banned previously, so I got destroyed it, but I still ended up getting banned. It was kind of ridiculous, and I am not a griefer, I actually enjoy playing this game and not ruining it for other people or myself.
  4. Referral(s): Killer_rider320
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: From Killer_rider320
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I am an honest player, I do not grief, I abide by all server rules, and this server looks like a lot of fun to play on. I believe the whole RPG element of it is very fun and entertaining. I would love to be accepted by you guys.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {hcs12}
  10. Additional Info: I play a bunch of different online games too, on steam and off. I play games such as Day-Z, Counter-Strike, Team Fortress, and Garry's mod. I'm on xbox too, and play a wide variety of games on there such as CoD, Halo, Battlefield, and some sports games as well. When I'm not playing games or anything, I am an honors student and play soccer for my school.

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
A couple of things here...

1) The ban you mentioned has been discovered, but with a different reason. Care to explain?

[0] => hub.obsidiancraft.com .:. language

2) Please explain why you have multiples bans on the same server.

http://forums.joe.to/viewtopic.php?f=240&t=62398
http://forums.joe.to/viewtopic.php?f=240&t=63713
http://forums.joe.to/viewtopic.php?t=65859&p=982399

3) What is your relation to dragonboymn?

4) Expand your additional info as saying you enjoy other online games is rather bare. What other games do you enjoy? Any hobbies?

Edit your current application with the information requested, then reply to this answering my questions.

On the Obsidiancraft unban request, I recall using some foul language because I got angry at the lack of decency in the admins of that server. To be honest, it was ridiculous. And wow, I had completely forgotten about those Joe bans. It's been so long, but yeah reading over those unban requests, I remembered. I always come across randomly placed blocks/small houses that would have signs of their owners. I remember checking ban lists to see if those kids still played, and the majority of the time those kids were perma-banned so I figured they wouldn't care if I got rid of anything, since they wouldn't know. But yeah, it still counted as griefing on those servers and I apologized because in reality, it was just an accident. The second time, I was wrongly accused because I was at the wrong place at the wrong time during a whole grief fest on one of the major cities in the server. And I remember in a private message afterwards the admin recalled the log or whatever and saw that I was trying to get rid of the blocks that were placed by the griefers. I was unbanned for the misunderstanding. As to my relation to dragonboymn, we go to the same school. He's one of my good friends. And I fixed up my additional info, I apologize for the vagueness.

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
For future reference, if you 2 ever play under the same roof you will need to refer to the thread below.

http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/multiple-accounts-on-the-same-ip.8880/

In regards to your ban, we take griefing very seriously here on Herocraft. End result will be a ban. You break it, you replace it. If it isn't yours, don't destroy it.

Everything else looks fine, so welcome to Herocraft.