• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

SparklesFTW's Whitelist Application

1. Minecraft In-game name: SparklesFTW
  2. Location & Age: Ronkonkoma, NY. 13 years old.
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): I hate to say this, but I've been banned from at least five other servers, for the simple fact that their staff doesn't like me, and there's no way I can remember all of their names.
  4. Referral(s): TheMrLief
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: From TheMrLief.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Not yet. I don't just vote for random servers. I only vote for servers I like.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: Honestly, there aren't any real reasons I should be accepted. I just want to play and have fun.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCS11
  10. Additional Info: Nope.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft In-game name: SparklesFTW
  2. Location & Age: Ronkonkoma, NY. 13 years old.
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): I hate to say this, but I've been banned from at least five other servers, for the simple fact that their staff doesn't like me, and there's no way I can remember all of their names.
  4. Referral(s): TheMrLief
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: From TheMrLief.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Not yet. I don't just vote for random servers. I only vote for servers I like.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: Honestly, there aren't any real reasons I should be accepted. I just want to play and have fun.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCS11
  10. Additional Info: Nope.

Reviewing

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
So you are telling me five other servers banned you because five different staff on each server did not like you? Why may I ask did they not like you?

So you are telling me five other servers banned you because five different staff on each server did not like you? Why may I ask did they not like you?
No clue. I'm just an unlikeable person. Usually someone betrays me or really gets on my nerves, and then I start being disliked.[DOUBLEPOST=1352680909][/DOUBLEPOST]By the way, you should know that I tend to get angry more easily than other people :/

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
No clue. I'm just an unlikeable person. Usually someone betrays me or really gets on my nerves, and then I start being disliked.[DOUBLEPOST=1352680909][/DOUBLEPOST]By the way, you should know that I tend to get angry more easily than other people :/

Well that greatly concerns me as this server is harsh on newbies, and on veterans alike.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I am very cautious about whitelisting you. I am very concerned with your history of "rage". This server is not very easy on people as it is hardcore. Do you feel that you have the ability to behave yourself and not freak out?

I am very cautious about whitelisting you. I am very concerned with your history of "rage". This server is not very easy on people as it is hardcore. Do you feel that you have the ability to behave yourself and not freak out?
Not really sure... I don't really know what the server's like yet, and I only know one person who plays on it.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Not really sure... I don't really know what the server's like yet, and I only know one person who plays on it.

Then let's do this. I am going to hold off on this for now. Join our server via the greylist, check it out. Play for a few days, see how it goes, then you can reply back. =)

Okay, so I've played for a few days. Everyone seems really nice so far. I love all of the plugins on the server and have gotten used to them so that I won't need to ask for help every five minutes. Also, more of my old friends from another server play here than I realized. I think that I'm going to be able to handle myself here :)