• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Soul Enlightenment

JerCoolDude

Glowing Redstone
About two weeks ago I used a knowledge crystal and it said "You feel a faint sense of enlightenment." But now (7/23/16) It says "You almost notice something different about yourself." the classes that gave me progress towards enlightenment were paladin, dragoon, and ninja.

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
...what's the bug?
You get closer to enlightenment by mastering different classes.

JerCoolDude

Glowing Redstone
...what's the bug?
You get closer to enlightenment by mastering different classes.
The bug is that I got further away from soul enlightenment. When it says "You feel a faint sense of enlightenment." you are 3/6 of the way to enlightenment, and when it says "You almost notice something different about yourself." your 2/6 of the way to enlightenment.

JerCoolDude

Glowing Redstone
Also when I do /hero whois JerCoolDude it lists my mastered classes, but not ninja and I definitely have mastered it.

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
About two weeks ago I used a knowledge crystal and it said "You feel a faint sense of enlightenment." But now (7/23/16) It says "You almost notice something different about yourself." the classes that gave me progress towards enlightenment were paladin, dragoon, and ninja.
Pretty sure the bug still exists where going a tier two class will negate the progress of enlightenment. So if you went t2 paladin, ninja, or dragoon, it will say you have less progress than you actually have.

If this isn't the case I'm not sure what to say

JerCoolDude

Glowing Redstone
Pretty sure the bug still exists where going a tier two class will negate the progress of enlightenment. So if you went t2 paladin, ninja, or dragoon, it will say you have less progress than you actually have.

If this isn't the case I'm not sure what to say
This isn't the case, I haven't gone to any T2 classes yet.

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
This isn't the case, I haven't gone to any T2 classes yet.
Ah, it's just a bug with changing classes.
Some town mates lost rune blade when they changed. I believe internally it's still tracked, and if not, I'm pretty sure an admin can check your required classes.

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
@Kainzo has told me these "disappearing titles" should still be tracked ok for your Legendary class even though they're not showing up as mastered classes. But this is an area of concern, I feel. Particularly as you have said the knowledge crystal is indicating less classes obtained.

One question - have you mastered Enchanter? That's a bit of a tricky one because if you delevel from 60 you lose the mastery, and possibly it's one of your Legendary classes.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
These should be fine, however, the most likely case is death loss mastery, in which case its not working and you will have to verify your mastery.

Enchanter is the biggest cause of this
@mung3r tagging a dev for good measure,

LarryDeCable

Max Legacy Supporter
I've lost 4 classes, one which I'm currently level 60. It's saved as if I've mastered because of this:

I'm master paladin and crusader which doesn't show. But I switched to ninja then back to crusader which means it saved the T1 paladin master somewhere. So it appears it might just be a visual bug, not very sure.

But the /hero Whois LarryDeCable is still missing around 4 classes and the crystal says I had 0/6 when I had 1/6.

Not much of an issue for me because I don't plan on going T3, but for others it might be confusing.

It would be good to possibly just keep people aware and check their classes before they switch so they don't waste money on unnessasary items, etc.

mung3r

Legacy Supporter 4
Retired Staff
These should be fine, however, the most likely case is death loss mastery, in which case its not working and you will have to verify your mastery.

Enchanter is the biggest cause of this
@mung3r tagging a dev for good measure,

I'm not familiar with the logic behind the class tiers. It might take some time before I know what's going on.

911FashionPolice

Glowstone
Hello, I have lost these classes as a result of the bug:

-Beguiler
-Disciple (but I've mastered Transcendant too and it shows in my list)
-Runeblade
-Farmer (got lvl 61, didn't count)
-Shaman (but I've mastered Soothsayer and it shows in my list).

I need two of these missing classes for my Legendary.

I have one more class to master for Legendary, and after I get that I'll check to see whether I'm able to change successfully.

Last edited by a moderator: