• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug bugs

LarryDeCable

Max Legacy Supporter
When I mastered T1 Paladin and used a crystal it said I felt a connection, and then I went T2 and checked later it said I felt no connection.
When I do /hero whois LarryDeCable it doesn't say I mastered Paladin.
I have the rank, if I switch back it fixes. Not sure whats wrong, I've talk to others who have this problem.
Any other T2's have the issue?

0xNaomi

Legacy Supporter 6
Retired Staff
I had this issue as a Shaman -> Soothsayer, no other classes.
Testing showed that I remained 60 but the "mastery" flag was lost.

Dwarfers had 3/6, the latest being Druid. He switched to Berserker, and lost his Druid "mastery", though the rest appeared to remain.

joshtsai

Legacy Supporter 2
I had the same issue, Mastered Cleric and Miner, Had 1/6. Then went Vicar, now 0/6 and /hero whois joshtsai doesn't show miner as a class I've mastered. I have the title in my list.

shadownight81

Glowing Redstone
I've master runeblade which was my fourth class out of six.Then I went to max out ninja and when I did I check my classes that I've master I couldn't find runeblade.furthermore when checking my soul connection it didn't say the same message when you have four out of six.please help fix this problem.
P.S Thanks For your time.

0xNaomi

Legacy Supporter 6
Retired Staff
If anyone seriously going for Legendary encounters this, just try to keep a note of the class you're missing "Mastery" on.
As I previously said, the levels remained exactly as-is. Worst case, a staff should be able to confirm this and set you on the right path.