• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

sorarikuboom's Whitelist Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
  1. Minecraft In-game name: sorarikuboom
  2. Location & Age: Georgia in the U.S.A., 12 (Please don't judge me for age.)
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): I have been banned on iMine for griefing though i do not recall griefing. One on scourgeCraft for CreeperBombing a house when climbing into an attic to check for chests a creeper blew up.
  4. Referral(s): sora
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I have been playing on scourge craft a lot, but my friends never seemed to log on anymore. They told me about HeroCraft and how addicted they were, so here i am.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Clck here)?: Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I really am looking forward to experience the hardcore php on this server, and have read the wiki, rules, and agree to them all.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):
  10. Additional Info: I have been playing Minecraft since Beta V1.2, I am on mine craft most of the day, so can be an active member. If you need to know anything else, please ask, for i really want to play on HeroCraft with my friends cgodmer and MrAwesomeShadow.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft In-game name: sorarikuboom
  2. Location & Age: Georgia in the U.S.A., 12 (Please don't judge me for age.)
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): I have been banned on iMine for griefing though i do not recall griefing. One on scourgeCraft for CreeperBombing a house when climbing into an attic to check for chests a creeper blew up.
  4. Referral(s): sora
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I have been playing on scourge craft a lot, but my friends never seemed to log on anymore. They told me about HeroCraft and how addicted they were, so here i am.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Clck here)?: Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I really am looking forward to experience the hardcore php on this server, and have read the wiki, rules, and agree to them all.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):
  10. Additional Info: I have been playing Minecraft since Beta V1.2, I am on mine craft most of the day, so can be an active member. If you need to know anything else, please ask, for i really want to play on HeroCraft with my friends cgodmer and MrAwesomeShadow.

I am sorry but I must decline your application. You agreed to our ToS, but if you had read them you will see that we have an age requirement. It has nothing to do with maturity, it has to do with the law.

Please reapply when you are the proper age.

Angy note: Profile states they are 22 on July 18, 2012

i had to.... i just... i wish to play with my friends so badly.... thank you for your help. i guess this is goodbye.... cgod, has, kick, con, if you are reading this.... bye..

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
i had to.... i just... i wish to play with my friends so badly.... thank you for your help. i guess this is goodbye.... cgod, has, kick, con, if you are reading this.... bye..

Unfortunately as of right now I cannot allow you on the server. There is some discussion of a greylist which would allow you to play, but until you are 13, or it is implemented I have to deny the application.

When is your 13th birthday?

I appreciate your help, I'm sorry for the waste of time i have provided to you. If i am not forgotten, and do not frget within 11 months, i will return, but that not likely is it? If it's law then theres no way against it. i know you probably don't want another dedicated member anyways..

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I appreciate your help, I'm sorry for the waste of time i have provided to you. If i am not forgotten, and do not frget within 11 months, i will return, but that not likely is it? If it's law then theres no way against it. i know you probably don't want another dedicated member anyways..

We are not discussing my feelings on your age. We are discussing actual law, COPPA.

As I stated there discussing of a greylist which would grant you the ability to play on the server, you would just be limited on what you can do in certain channels, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.