• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Solaris Trade Town.

keyo421

Wood
  • What is your in game name? keyo421
  • How old are you? 16
  • How long have you been on the server? joined about a year ago but quit playing, recently restarted
  • How often will you will be online? at least 3-4 times a week for roughly 2 hours per day
  • what class/profession are you? Paladin|Crafter (aiming for miner or smith, as i have done well in these fields on previous RPG servers)
  • Why do you want to join Solaris? I wish to help forward this town and creating visually appealing structures, i want to be at a safe place to protect my inventory and i wish to meet new people that can help me and i can help in return
  • Do you accept that Solaris taxes its members? yes i do
  • Explain your interest/opinion of pvp on this server. I do not regularly PVP as i usually spend my time mining, however if i was to get into a PVP fight, i can protect myself
  • Do you have any other skills to offer? I usually spend my time mining on minecraft and i am willing to put forward some resources for the town when needed, i also try to design visually appealing houses though i would not say i am the best at it because i have seen some pretty magnificent buildings ahaha
  • Do you have/Will you use voice chat? i mainly use Skype to voicechat my friends, however my Mic on my Razer Kraken 7.1 is not currently working (it works but it is unclear and i am working on trying to fix that) but yes i am willing to use voice chat when needed
  • Have you ever cheated in minecraft? No, Never!

Last edited:
What is your in game name?
  • How old are you? 28
  • How long have you been on the server? about 1 year give or take
  • How often will you will be online? every day
  • what class/profession are you? wizard 48 farmer 40
  • Why do you want to join Solaris? sounds like a good town and I love to farm
  • Do you accept that Solaris taxes its members? yes
  • Explain your interest/opinion of pvp on this server. its good as long as you work together and don't trust anyone not in your group
  • Do you have any other skills to offer? love farming and I am from Australia so I will be on a diff times so I can grow and build stuff for the town while others are a sleep
  • Do you have/Will you use voice chat? I do and would love to use it
  • Have you ever cheated in minecraft? no I think what's the point of playing a game if u get everything handed to you

Last edited:

Vjkjng

Dirt

• What is your in game name? Vjkjng
    • How old are you? 31
    • How long have you been on the server? 1 day
    • How often will you will be online? 4-5 times per week
    • what class/profession are you? Berserker (first)
    • Why do you want to join Solaris? Experience; community to learn from
    • Do you accept that Solaris taxes its members? Yes
    • Explain your interest/opinion of pvp on this server. Interested in it later, mostly PVE person, fairly new to multiplayer
    • Do you have any other skills to offer? Good builder; creative designer
    • Do you have/Will you use voice chat? I can
    • Have you ever cheated in minecraft? No

drew79

Dirt
  • What is your in game name? Drew79
  • How old are you? 17
  • How long have you been on the server? Joined today
  • How often will you will be online? Few hours a week
  • what class/profession are you? Dreadknight/crafter
  • Why do you want to join Solaris? I would like to join a town that can teach me about this server and have fun with people
  • Explain your interest/opinion of pvp on this server. I enjoy Pvp but am not the best at it.
  • Do you have any other skills to offer? I can build, fight, and do anything you need
  • Do you have/Will you use voice chat? Yes
  • Have you ever cheated in minecraft? No, never downloaded any cheats

• What is your in game name? Classicgamer36
  • How old are you? 17
  • How long have you been on the server? i just stared today
  • How often will you will be online? at least 12 hrs per week
  • what class/profession are you? i am a ranger
  • Why do you want to join Solaris? its a peaceful non pvp town
  • Explain your interest/opinion of pvp on this server. I like pvp but only when i is necessary
  • Do you have any other skills to offer? i can do any job that is needed
  • Do you have/Will you use voice chat? I can use it if need be
  • Have you ever cheated in minecraft? no have not

johnnjlee

TNT
  • What is your in game name? - Johnnjlee
  • How old are you? 16.7
  • How long have you been on the server? 24 days
  • How often will you will be online? Every Day
  • what class/profession are you? Ninja, Enchanter
  • Why do you want to join Solaris? I need a place to live with my friends and a place to work for money.
  • Do you accept that Solaris taxes its members? Yes, as long as the tax is not over 15 S a day I am fine with it.
  • Explain your interest/opinion of pvp on this server. I don't enjoy pvp, people get waaaaay to serious about it. Although I like the option that it is there.
  • Do you have any other skills to offer? I am the best at gathering materials, you name it I can get it.
  • Do you have/Will you use voice chat? I can use google chat, but that's it.
  • Have you ever cheated in minecraft? No! Never!

Last edited:

Fresheez

Dirt
  • What is your in game name? Fresheez
  • How old are you? I'm seventeen
  • How long have you been on the server? Honestly? Maybe half a day.
  • How often will you will be online? It varies, you can probably expect two or three hours a day.
  • what class/profession are you? Cleric and no idea :p
  • Why do you want to join Solaris? I love group-play. Being solo just isn't much fun. Symbiotic, team-based gameplay is what I'm all about and, from what I've read, Solaris has that.
  • Do you accept that Solaris taxes its members? Yeah, that's fair. Especially for a trade-oriented town.
  • Explain your interest/opinion of pvp on this server. I'm very interested, I'd love to apply for commander when the times comes.
  • Do you have any other skills to offer? Leadership skills, loyalty to the town, some building skills.
  • Do you have/Will you use voice chat? Yeah, of course. Just tell me what to download :)
  • Have you ever cheated in minecraft? No, Never! Why would I want to cheat in a game that let's you do anything?

zidanef9

Dirt
=======
=Solaris=
=======

Solaris is a Non-PVP trade town intended for production of wares to be used all over the server. Parsalin's Smithy is already selling produced items in the trade district. Solaris will be a group of regularly active members with the specific interest in building an impressive town and producing wares for sale. At some point a sister town may or may not be opened in the dangerous south with the express intention of conquest.

If you think you might fit into Solaris as a member then read over the basic info provided here and at the end Copy and paste your application, fill it out and post in this thread.

Basic Information:

• Size as of 12/30/14 : Village
    • Trade Lines : Gem Mine
    • Population: 7/14
    • Taxes: 10/RLday (May increase, Strong producers can be made exempt.)
    • Each member is provided with a shack. (Larger housing can be arranged speak to Parsalin.)

Rules:

• Don't cheat, any member found to be breaking server rules, hacking, or cheating will be removed and reported. When asked if you have cheated answer: "No, Never!"
    • Members will be required to be online a minimum of once a week. This is a loose rule and if your simply not active in town activities you will still be removed.
    • Members who grief the town will be removed, reported and should the admins see fit banned.
    • Theft will result in a minimum of 10 deaths in lava at a minimum, removal from town for repeat offenders. (Dirt your boxes in your house or use lwcs. and you wont be victimized.)
    • Building anything significant in town will likly be removed unless it is approved by our lead builder.
Plans for PVP:
As time goes on the PVE will eventually get a bit dry. So for you fighters who prefer pvp and can handle a bit of PVE, We will be building an oupost in PVP That will come once we have a sustainable army. I would say about 5 strong. at that point an outpost will be built. If this interests you and you think you would make a good commander. msg Parsalin in game.

Current Members:
Alchemist

• Keyo421
    • squince22**
Enchanter:

• Barneyo (Leader, Lead enchanter)
    • (Seeking Enchanters)
Engineer

• (Not seeking engineers)
Farmer

• ZeroBeat360 (Leader, Lead Builder, Lead Farmer)
    • LeDrewxcore
    • (Seeking Farmers)
Merchant

• (Seeking Merchants)
Miner

• Saharianana
Runesmith

• (Seeking Runesmiths)
Smith

• Parsalin_ (Mayor, Lead Smith, Shop Owner)
    • (Seeing Smiths)

Do you think SeaMarsh is the place for you? (fill out this app)

• What is your in game name?
    • How old are you?
    • How long have you been on the server?
    • How often will you will be online?
    • what class/profession are you?
    • Why do you want to join Solaris?
    • Do you accept that Solaris taxes its members?
    • Explain your interest/opinion of pvp on this server.
    • Do you have any other skills to offer?
    • Do you have/Will you use voice chat?
    • Have you ever cheated in minecraft?
(Post in this thread and then msg Parsalin_ in game for review.)

[USERGROUP=12][USERGROUP=12][USERGROUP=12][USERGROUP=12][USERGROUP=12][USERGROUP=12][USERGROUP=12][USERGROUP=12][USERGROUP=12][USERGROUP=12][USERGROUP=12][USERGROUP=12][USERGROUP=12]@Moderators[/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP] [USERGROUP=9][USERGROUP=9][USERGROUP=9][USERGROUP=9][USERGROUP=9][USERGROUP=9][USERGROUP=9][USERGROUP=9][USERGROUP=9][USERGROUP=9][USERGROUP=9][USERGROUP=9][USERGROUP=9]@Admins[/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP] Can I please get a hc.to link, my pe was deleted.

zidanef9

Dirt
  • zidaneff9
  • How old are you?
  • I'm 19 years old .
  • 2 days
  • At least once a day .
  • What class/profession are you?
  • cleric lvl 3/ crafter lvl 6
  • Because I want to become a master crafter and cleric
  • Do you accept that SeaMarsh taxes its members?
  • Of course .
  • I'm not interested in PVP , so i haven't got any opinion .
  • Well , i can get things done very fast.
  • dont have but can get
  • no never have i ever

• What is your in game name? leothebeast
  • How old are you? 19
  • How long have you been on the server? 2 and a half years
  • How often will you will be online? atleast once or twice a day.
  • what class/profession are you? ranger : trying for farmer.
  • Why do you want to join Solaris? so I can stop running around in pve for 5 days now and be a productive member of society.
  • Do you accept that Solaris taxes its members? yup.
  • Explain your interest/opinion of pvp on this server. Its pretty great, only when the server doesnt lag horrifically. Other then that is pretty fun.
  • Do you have any other skills to offer? Great terraformer, below average building builder. If you give me something to do ill do it.
  • Do you have/Will you use voice chat? I have a mic and teamspeak.
  • Have you ever cheated in minecraft? nah.

• What is your in game name? UsotsukiParadox
  • How old are you? 16
  • How long have you been on the server? Since 1/10/15
  • How often will you will be online? 1-3 Hours, For 5 days, depending on how busy I am
  • what class/profession are you? Ninja/Crafter
  • Why do you want to join Solaris? A town of trade that doesn't PVP seems suitable for me
  • Explain your interest/opinion of pvp on this server. I strongly dislike PVP personally and I tend to be distraught when I'm betrayed on PVP faction servers but I move on.
  • Do you have any other skills to offer? Designing buildings, being humorous...
  • Do you have/Will you use voice chat? I have and I could if you wanted me to.
  • Have you ever cheated in minecraft? No, Never!

b_kaii

Dirt
  • B_kaii
  • How old are you?
  • Just Started
  • Almost Everyday
  • Ranger/Crafter (hoping to be miner)
  • Looking for a town to settle in and help build and improve the town
  • Yes
  • Wouldn't mind getting on the pvp front and joining the armed front of the town.
  • Good accuracy with the bow and arrow
  • Depends on what kind of people you are :p
  • Nope

cocam

Dirt
    • Cocam
    • How old are you?
    • Just a day, but I've been playing mine craft for years.
    • Most likely 5 days a week.
    • Necromancer/ working on being a smith
    • I want a safe fun place to work and play with good people.
    • Yes, its completely ok.
    • I don't like PVP. I can hold my own but i prefer not to fight anyone.
    • I can build and I'm a great leader, and i follow through.
    • No, sorry.
    • Have you ever cheated in mine craft?
    • Cheated, no. Modded so i can play that server yes. (I wanted to play pokemon so i got the pixlemon mod to play on a server)

=======
=Solaris=
=======

Solaris is a Non-PVP trade town intended for production of wares to be used all over the server. Parsalin's Smithy is already selling produced items in the trade district. Solaris will be a group of regularly active members with the specific interest in building an impressive town and producing wares for sale. At some point a sister town may or may not be opened in the dangerous south with the express intention of conquest.

If you think you might fit into Solaris as a member then read over the basic info provided here and at the end Copy and paste your application, fill it out and post in this thread.

Basic Information:

• Size as of 12/30/14 : Village
    • Trade Lines : Gem Mine
    • Population: 7/14
    • Taxes: 10/RLday (May increase, Strong producers can be made exempt.)
    • Each member is provided with a shack. (Larger housing can be arranged speak to Parsalin.)

Rules:

• Don't cheat, any member found to be breaking server rules, hacking, or cheating will be removed and reported. When asked if you have cheated answer: "No, Never!"
    • Members will be required to be online a minimum of once a week. This is a loose rule and if your simply not active in town activities you will still be removed.
    • Members who grief the town will be removed, reported and should the admins see fit banned.
    • Theft will result in a minimum of 10 deaths in lava at a minimum, removal from town for repeat offenders. (Dirt your boxes in your house or use lwcs. and you wont be victimized.)
    • Building anything significant in town will likly be removed unless it is approved by our lead builder.
Plans for PVP:
As time goes on the PVE will eventually get a bit dry. So for you fighters who prefer pvp and can handle a bit of PVE, We will be building an oupost in PVP That will come once we have a sustainable army. I would say about 5 strong. at that point an outpost will be built. If this interests you and you think you would make a good commander. msg Parsalin in game.

Current Members:
Alchemist

• Keyo421
    • squince22**
Enchanter:

• Barneyo (Leader, Lead enchanter)
    • (Seeking Enchanters)
Engineer

• (Not seeking engineers)
Farmer

• ZeroBeat360 (Leader, Lead Builder, Lead Farmer)
    • LeDrewxcore
    • (Seeking Farmers)
Merchant

• (Seeking Merchants)
Miner

• Saharianana
Runesmith

• (Seeking Runesmiths)
Smith

• Parsalin_ (Mayor, Lead Smith, Shop Owner)
    • (Seeing Smiths)

Do you think SeaMarsh is the place for you? (fill out this app)

• How old are you?
(Post in this thread and then msg Parsalin_ in game for review.)

[USERGROUP=12][USERGROUP=12][USERGROUP=12][USERGROUP=12][USERGROUP=12][USERGROUP=12][USERGROUP=12][USERGROUP=12][USERGROUP=12][USERGROUP=12][USERGROUP=12][USERGROUP=12][USERGROUP=12][USERGROUP=12]@Moderators[/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP] [USERGROUP=9][USERGROUP=9][USERGROUP=9][USERGROUP=9][USERGROUP=9][USERGROUP=9][USERGROUP=9][USERGROUP=9][USERGROUP=9][USERGROUP=9][USERGROUP=9][USERGROUP=9][USERGROUP=9][USERGROUP=9]@Admins[/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP] Can I please get a hc.to link, my pe was deleted.

Last edited:

toxsix45

Stone
ign: toxsix45

how long on server:eek:nly started today

how often will you be online: maybe 3-5 days a week unless i get busy

class/profession: i am a lvl 4 runeblade/lvl 4 crafter

why do you want to join solaris: i want to be in a community that is nice and helps each other

do you accept that solaris has taxes: as broke as i am yes

explain your opinion of pvp: i dont like pvp never been a fan

do you have other skills: i can do a pretty ok build tho i excel at airships

do you have/will you use voice chat: if i can yes tho not unless asked

have you ever cheated in minecraft: no

-What Is your in game name?| tehEPICATOR
-How old are you?| I am 14 currently.
-How long have you been on this server?| I have been playing this server for about a month, I ask alot of questions so I'm not too much of a noob.
-How often will you be online?| Usually I will be online about one hour a day, around five hours (give or take) on the weekends.
-What class/prof are you?| Right now I'm a level 21 ninja. I plan on being a enchanter or a alchemist. (I just need 100 more souls to switch prof)
-Why do you want to join Solaris?| I love building. Even though griefing is illegal people still do it. I want to build and see what more herocraft has to offer with towns.( Also alchemist seems more like a builder, that's why I'm thinking about it.)
-Do you accept that solaris taxes its members?| Yep, its acceptable. I hear the towns people help each other out with armor and other things anyway.
-Explain your interest/options of pvp on this server.| I would be down for pvp. Before I played this server, I mostly played pvp games, like the hunger games. ( I also played cookie clicker, so I get a bunch of clicks a second in pvp :D )
-Do you have any other skills to offer? I can be a dedicated worker, farming, enchanting, building, for long periods of time. I also build things perfect. Everything symmetrical and all. just O.C.D to a minor extent.
-Do you have/ will use voice chat? Sure, I have skype on my phone and laptop that I'm using now.
-Have you ever cheated in minecraft?| Nope never, unless you count when I had bad internet and got kicked out of servers for lag. XD. It wont be a problem any more, switched from Xfinity a year ago.

KindGuy223

Dirt
  • What is your in game name? KindGuy223
  • How old are you? 15
  • How long have you been on the server? About an hour
  • How often will you will be online? At least 4 times a week.
  • what class/profession are you? I'm a cleric.
  • Why do you want to join Solaris? I'm looking for a good and peaceful town where I can be of use.
  • Do you accept that Solaris taxes its members? I accept too be taxed.
  • Explain your interest/opinion of pvp on this server. I thinks to a good way to show people's abilities in combat.
  • Do you have any other skills to offer? I'm a good farmer a decent builder and I good medic player which is why I'm a cleric.
  • Do you have/Will you use voice chat? I will use voice chat.
  • Have you ever cheated in No i have not cheated in minecraft.

• What is your in game name? flamingskull99Z
    • How old are you? 16
    • How long have you been on the server? about 2 hours
    • How often will you will be online? at least 1 hour a day on weekdays, usually more
    • what class/profession are you? wizard crafter
    • Why do you want to join Solaris? partially for protection from thieves, but mostly to contribute to the town and the server economy
    • Explain your interest/opinion of pvp on this server. not a preference of mine, but I will if I have to
    • Do you have any other skills to offer? I am proficient at almost all aspects of minecraft, so whatever is required of me
    • Do you have/Will you use voice chat? I have Skype, I will use it, and i have a headset so i dont echo
    • Have you ever cheated in minecraft? no, never. I use optifine if its not a problem

JackTheSir

Dirt
  • What is your in game name? JackTheSir
  • How old are you? 15
  • How long have you been on the server? 2days
  • How often will you will be online? almost everyday
  • what class/profession are you? Runeblade/Crafter
  • Why do you want to join Solaris? Solaris looks like a nice peaceful place to live and learn
  • Explain your interest/opinion of pvp on this server. i haven't experenced it yet but it looks fun
  • Do you have any other skills to offer? i'm decent at building
  • Do you have/Will you use voice chat? i have skype and can use it.
  • Have you ever cheated in minecraft? no

dinoino

Wood
  • dinoino
  • How old are you?
  • I dont really know maybe a year.
  • Atleast once a day.
  • Right now crafter (cuz reset)
  • Well ive been looking for a town a long time and i love to work and build and trade.
  • yes
  • I'm not really interested in pvp but if someone attack me i defend myself.
  • I'm kind and friendly and I help people.
  • Yes but my voice sounds kinda like a 10 year old so ye.
  • No never!