• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

SneekPeek's Application

SneekPeek

Wood
  1. Minecraft In-game name: SneekPeek
  2. Location & Age: Colombus, Ohio 16
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): None
  4. Referral(s): A few members of Skyforge : Dillonlawrentz
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Friends and Websites such as Planetminecraft
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: Great dedicated player, I can build and never grief
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCS9
  10. Additional Info: I have logged into the server and went throught the tutorial. It seems amazing and the classes seem to be set up perfectly Great server!

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
  2. Location & Age: Colombus, Ohio
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Friends and Websites such as Planetminecraft
  8. Reason you should be accepted: Great dedicated player, I can build and never grief
  10. Additional Info: I have logged into the server and went throught the tutorial. It seems amazing and the classes seem to be set up perfectly Great server!
Reviewing

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
  2. Location & Age: Colombus, Ohio 16
Since we prefer users to talk about themselves rather than the server in their additional info, let's adjust that a bit. Do you enjoy any other games or hobbies?

SneekPeek

Wood
yep! I play basketball right now Actually just got back from a game and Im pretty into my var like upgrading, tuning, etc. But mostly sports