• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Small blackjack buff

ckero

Soulsand
The stun chance on blackjack should be raised to around 35% while invisible (Smoke, fade).

If you agree/disagree, please post a reply :3

judgedread540

Legacy Supporter 3
That would be op..
Not neccessarily if the other player got a hit in then you are out of sneak for good for that battle also if the other player see's you coming the chances are they will hit you. Also this adds to the feel of thief and ninja as you will have to sneak up on someone for this to be a advantage

lhatchy1

Legacy Supporter 4
Why, oh why... Ninja and thief are currently fine where they are, and kinda need a nerf. Please explains why a ninja can kill a dreadknight

whitemagehealu

Legacy Supporter 7
Why, oh why... Ninja and thief are currently fine where they are, and kinda need a nerf. Please explains why a ninja can kill a dreadknight

Please explain why a class shouldn't have as much chance to kill another class as any other?

whitemagehealu

Legacy Supporter 7
By that logic, lets buff all healers to be able to DPS on par with Warriors and Rogues so they quit dieing when they solo...

There are classes that are meant to do damage and those that are not. Why is a Ninja killing a DK so unfathomable that they need to be nerfed for killing one?

Bingy1218

Legacy Supporter 4
Are you crazy blackjack does not need a buff! Unless a spec with chainmail armour or better once you are blackjacked you are as good as dead. By increasing its chances to blackjack even in sneak means a ninja or w/e is gonna 1 shot us a lot easier without a trouble.

whitemagehealu

Legacy Supporter 7
Here's for the...less intelligent. He's a warrior, armour and health, rogues no armour and low HP. Do you understand? Or is it too difficult for you?

lol - So a class with armor and health should never be killed by a class with no armor or health...? That's balanced.

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
The thing with ninjas is that blackjack does not require 'skill' to use. Rogues are meant to be sneaking. So I think that the % to stun while not sneaking should be lowered to 5 % and when sneaking it should be 15%. Making ninjas rely on being more sneaky like they are suppose to. Same goes for thief, to do some serious damage the thief needs to be sneaky and go behind the person (backstab damage). With ranger you don't want the enemy to know where you are firing from, and with bard well...idk why a bard would wanna be sneaky they need to be in the center so their buffs reach all people.

EDIT: For example, I was jsut fighting @Wild_Porygon earlier and I got a triple blackjack while standing in front of him. The chances of this should be lowered because well I was right in front of him and ninjas are suppose to be sneaky, this didn't require much on my part. If sneaking would make blackjack have a better chance more people would be trying to do what rogues do best. Sneak up on people

ckero

Soulsand
Are you crazy blackjack does not need a buff! Unless a spec with chainmail armour or better once you are blackjacked you are as good as dead. By increasing its chances to blackjack even in sneak means a ninja or w/e is gonna 1 shot us a lot easier without a trouble.
I never said sneaking, I said invisible. That way, ninjas/thieves only get one chance to have a higher percent stun.

Nalestom

Legacy Supporter 3
Please explain why a class shouldn't have as much chance to kill another class as any other?

Rock OP, buff Paper.

If you know how to play your class, if you know how to play your opponent's class, and you know basic battle tactics (using terrain to your advantage, flanking and surrounding large groups with your own, placing Warriors in the front, Rogues in the middle, Casters in the back, etc,) then you can win any fight.

The most competent PVPers are the ones who don't cry for a buff/nerf every time they die. I don't claim to be the best PVPer, as I'm still learning my way around classes and such, but I know the principles of being a good PVPer.