• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

SM4SHBOX's Whitelist App!

SM4SHBOX

Legacy Supporter 6
  1. Minecraft In-game name: SM4SHBOX (smash26t: see below)
  2. Location & Age: United States, 27
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
  4. Referral(s): A few
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Years ago, minecraftforums.net
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Ohye!
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I've always been a supporter of Herocraft, and a T6 donor.
  9. Special key: {HCS8}
  10. Additional Info: I am whitelisted on the server on the account 'smash26t', However mojang felt the need to migrate my account. I've tried using my e-mail and other methods mojang has suggested to recover my account but none successful. I've also tried contacting them directly which is nearly impossible. After a few weeks I just ended up purchasing another account (listed above) and hope to get re-whitelisted on Herocraft with it. I know it's HC's policy not to transfer donor perks, which is unfortunate for me, but being able to log on the server would be good enough for me. Thanks for taking the time to read.

SM4SHBOX

Legacy Supporter 6
Though odd if it is new how do you already have a ban? Lol

[0] => 108.170.15.198:25565 .:. you have been banned!

Well got a hold of the owner of that server (Edazshare) and he is unclear why my account was banned, I don't even recognize the server. I've played on Herocraft for a very long time without ever being banned. If you'd like to log on and talk to him be my guest. :) He should be clearing it up now.