• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

SKYRIM!

Shortyy_oD

Legacy Supporter 3
262v49h.png

All Epic Armor and my Epic Red Eagle's Bane and Exsquisite Glass Mace (Haven't invested in Glass Armor in Smithing) Also I am wearing an Epic Imperial Helmet. Soon to have Daedric or Dragon Armor.
Lvl 25 Nord Dual Blade Tank Hybrid

Post some pics of your characters.

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
I'm like a level 9 Kajiit. All I can say is, is that skyrim is fucking awesome. I haven't played any of the other Elder Scrolls, tried Oblivion, but didn't get into it. I think the reason why I love it so much so far is that there is so much to do. It reminds me of Fallout 3 (obviously because it is made by Bethesda) mostly because of the format and structure of the gameplay, but also because you don't need to be online to play it. You can do everything you need to offline, and in order to play out the game... you have to PLAY IT OUT COMPLETELY. By the time I stopped playing Fallout 3, I believe I had gained over 1500 Gamerscore on XBL. Bought all the add-ons. Probably will do the same for Skyrim if I continue to play it as much as I do now.

Shortyy_oD

Legacy Supporter 3
I'm like a level 9 Kajiit. All I can say is, is that skyrim is fucking awesome. I haven't played any of the other Elder Scrolls, tried Oblivion, but didn't get into it. I think the reason why I love it so much so far is that there is so much to do. It reminds me of Fallout 3 (obviously because it is made by Bethesda) mostly because of the format and structure of the gameplay, but also because you don't need to be online to play it. You can do everything you need to offline, and in order to play out the game... you have to PLAY IT OUT COMPLETELY. By the time I stopped playing Fallout 3, I believe I had gained over 1500 Gamerscore on XBL. Bought all the add-ons. Probably will do the same for Skyrim if I continue to play it as much as I do now.
I second this statement.

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
I've fought like 4 dragons so far. Today I had to fight another on my way to where you're supposed to meet Esbern and Delphine (forgot the name). Tried to get Alduin while he was resurrecting the thing... failed. retried and attempted to kill the dragon, got tanked. -_- ./ragequit.

Anyone have to ever fight a Spriggan? WTF I was beating and beating the thing, and it was low on HP... then suddenly it had full HP again XD

Iarbobray

Legacy Supporter 2
Anyone have to ever fight a Spriggan? WTF I was beating and beating the thing, and it was low on HP... then suddenly it had full HP again XD
I'm amazing at fighting Spriggans! Mostly because I abuse my conjuration, have my antronach attack it, and run around like an idiot with fast healing dual-equiped.

Iarbobray

Legacy Supporter 2
I have a storm atronach through the atronach forge (spell tome) and it is amazing. It takes it seven seconds to take out a Draugr Wight (I have trouble with them, I can take them out, but sometimes they get too close and die)

RedEchoRanger

ICE ICE ICE!
where do you get a a tome to summon an atronach? I'm a mindless orc and I like to gang bang groups of people with my great sword haha. "hello I've lost my -insert random shit piece here- could you go get it for me?" to which I reply, "Oh, you mean these freakin quest items I cant get rid of and its WEIGHTED, take it make it all you"

Shortyy_oD

Legacy Supporter 3
I've fought like 4 dragons so far. Today I had to fight another on my way to where you're supposed to meet Esbern and Delphine (forgot the name). Tried to get Alduin while he was resurrecting the thing... failed. retried and attempted to kill the dragon, got tanked. -_- ./ragequit.

Once you finish the main story you find a load more. What you want to do is Dual Wield Swords and use shouts on it. When it lands just swing like no other. Also you may want to enchant/improve your armor at a Crafting Table or Arcane Enchanter.

ruethian

Legacy Supporter 6
Dragon scale... thats not actually my main save... i restarted again but i have roughly 50 bones and scales ready. And thats the ancient assasins hood, 35% bow bonus

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
ahh, I should post a screen of my character when I'm not in class... My focus early game was in smithing, and now I'm about level 37 and covered completely in enchanted daedric armor, which is stronger than dragon bone/scale. And also looks utterly terrifying.

Also, the Wabbajack is the best plaything in the entire game... I was fighting two bandits who couldn't really hurt me, so I just started blasting them... after a couple elemental explosions, I turned the leader into a mudcrab in front of his friend, and somehow the friend decided that between me and the mudcrab, the mudcrab was the greater threat. And then I turned him into a bunny. Yay!

RedKhan

Soulsand
Got it on xbox 2 weeks ago, been so busy (And started over 3 times) that I still haven't got past level 20 or pleased those greybeard chumps.

FUS-RO-DAH!!

ruethian

Legacy Supporter 6
just found an ebony bow in a random master locked chest... considering that I found a glass bow in a chest 2 dungeons before this one... daedric next? and I like light armor more than the heavy armor so dragon scale for me.

7thKnight

Legacy Supporter 7
I'm finding chests very easy to lockpick after hours of picking locks. I have NO perks in the lockpicking tree yet I can pick Expert and Master locks with only a few picks broken.