• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

SKYRIM!

Seratt

Inquisitor Generalis
Founder
:( Oh Stronghold... I'm disappointed. You must work towards redemption! Go kill a dragon or something.

Who can we kill, say in Whiterun, that won't effect the storyline and receive a free house?

I thought I remembered doing this in Morrowind.

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
Who can we kill, say in Whiterun, that won't effect the storyline and receive a free house?

Only way to get a free house is to join the dark brotherhood, or the college of winterhold- which is great for if you just want a place to store things so your valuable gold can be used for crafting instead.

Glorious, wonderful crafting. There are also exploits for getting the whiterun home for free, though I'm not sure if they work on all platforms.

edit:

Ha, yeah, that's what I was just looking at.

Seratt

Inquisitor Generalis
Founder
Yeah, I probably won't even use it to be honest. It's tempting though.

The old murder trick was great. It just made sense. Too bad they took those out.

ruethian

Legacy Supporter 6
... go onto ur map and click on a location symbol that you have found.... FAST TRAVEL FTW.... i felt like such a noob when i found this out

Steamed

Legacy Supporter 3
I wanna play so bad right now but I have to wait until friday
hopefully i dont explode

wolfgang784

Legacy Supporter 3
So I just found out now that there is a sprint/run option.....alt....after 30 hours of game play. I was decently frustrated at times, wishing there was a sprint.....

Punisher79

Support the Death Penalty
Legacy Supporter 5

lol.... Seratt. Always looking for the easy out. LMAO.

Faunherer

Legacy Supporter 4
if you really need gold use this:

(press tilde) player.additem 0000000F 500

that'll give you 500 gold, (assuming your on PC) just change the last number for the amount
And with that, Stronghold planted a seed of lying to ones self and cheating ones self out of a great game. You probably just made the game ridiculously easy for half the noobs to read that xD

Steamed

Legacy Supporter 3
And with that, Stronghold planted a seed of lying to ones self and cheating ones self out of a great game. You probably just made the game ridiculously easy for half the noobs to read that xD
i averted my eyes as soon as i saw his post ahah

ruethian

Legacy Supporter 6
lol its not that hard to gather money either.... I sold off most of my hoarded dragon bones /scales the other day and bought the solitude house (25000c) and fully furnished it (another 20000c)... just stash your stuff in dragon reach, they give you full access, or use any of the storage units in any place that allows u to have a bed (champions place, college, thieves guild, etc.) If you play through a few of the main quest lines you make out like a thief (literally if u do work for the guild)

G4M3R_117

TNT
Ehhh yeah this is my main reason I havent been playing MC lately. But to be honest I wasnt really active before that for about a month :p.

Anyway I saw this as a good thread to say that I wontbe back for a bit but when I do come back I will probably stay on for a long time again, I always stop playing minecraft then start again xD.

Zaspar

Legacy Supporter 2
Could anyone estimate how much money it would be to purchase a mac that could run this game, and the game itself?

Iarbobray

Legacy Supporter 2
I use xbox, but for mac you'd probably have to buy a mac, bootcamp (comes with mac), and windows.