• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Skills and Ideas for new Profession update

thomasyeung9999

Soulsand
So I am here to suggest some new skills for the admin to see, as gabizou suggested. I can only create skills for Farmer, Smith, Alchemist, Miner and scribe, because i don't really know what the other class is all about. So here we go.
(Sorry for the bad grammar, I am not from any western country, so i am not really good at English)
Farmer:
-Remove Summon Bat
-Add Skill Quick Bread
L.V.60 Quick Bread Mana:10 C/d:15sec Reagent : 1 Wheat
Smelt 1 barley into bread
-Add Skill Instant-Chop
L.V.60 Instant-Chop Mana:50 C/d:1 min
In 3 seconds, u can chop down a whole tree by cutting the bottom log. The durability will decrease(The amount of log chopped*2)
-Add Skill Cook Meat
L.V.15 Cook Meat Mana:5 C/d:5 sec Reagent:The meat held in ur hand
Cook the meat u are holding, have a (10+0.2 per level)% chance of getting an extra piece of meat u are cooking.(Meat: beef, porckchop, chicken, fish)
Smith:
-lower the cost of repairing leather by 50%-75%(Kainzo say he would)
-Add skill Infuse
L.V.50-60 Infuse Mana:60 C/d: 5 min
Weapon/any unplaceable item:
Purify Reagents:1 Glowstone Effect:Only good karma are trained to use+ Adds 4% total armor reduction when held
Blood Thirst Reagent:3 Soul sand Effect:Only bad karma are trained to use+Adds 2% skill damage when casts.
Glory Reagent:5 Glow Stone+2 Diamond Effect:Add 10% mana and stamina regen per a tic
Despair Reagents:10 Soul sand+1 Ghast Tear Effect:Takes 5 mana away every hit and 10% chance to take away 1 stamina per a hit
Judgement Reagents:16 Glow stone+1 Diamond Block Effect: If ur enemy is not good karma, then u deal 7% more damage+Adds a total of 10% armor reduction
Murderous Reagents:32 Soul Sand+4 Gold Ingot Effect:If ur enemy is not bad karma, every hit, u have 5% chance on setting enemy on fire for 5 sec+Adds a total of 10% skill damage when held, but mana and stamina regen will reduce by 10%
Justify Reagents:32 Glow Stone+1 Gold Block Effect:1% chance to steal 50hp from enemy if enemy is not good karma every hit(not a skill)+When held, regens 5 hp per a tick(does not cancel during battle)+5%chance penetrates armor(must not be a skill)
Devil Reagents:64 Soul Sand+1 Emerald Block Effect:5%chance to steal 25hp,5%chance to steal 10mp, 5%chance to steal 0.5 stamina from enemy+5%chance to set enemy on fire for 5 sec if got hit(when held)(must not be a skill)+regens 10hp per a tick+Damage received will increase by 5%
Armor:
Reinforce Reagent:1 Diamond Effect:Adds 100 durability to armor
Plated Reagent:1 Iron Block Effect:Adds 2% damage reduction
Spike Reagent:1 Diamond+64 cactus Effect:Deals 10 damage back to the player who hit u.
Reflect Reagent:1 Diamond+64 Glass Block Effect: Bounce back 2% damage per am piece of armor
Lighten Reagent:2 Speed 1(8:00)potion+1 Diamond Block Effect:If whole armor have this ability, u will get a speed 1 boost
Ignite Reagent:5 Flint and steel+1 Diamond Block Effect:While getting hit by a weapon(not a skill) there is 2% per a piece of armor to ignite your attacker for 5 second
Vine wrap Reagent:64 Vine+32 Cactus+1 Diamond Block Effect: When got hit by a weapon(not a skill) u will slow ur enemy(slow 1)for 2 second, and deal 5 damage to them(only applies when all has this ability)
Coward Reagent:1 Gold Block, 1 Diamond Block Effect: When moving backwards, you gain a speed 2 buff, but also receive 5% more damage
Haste Reagent:1 Diamond Pick+1 Diamond Block Effect: Haste 1 when full armor have this ability
Helios Reagent: 10 Ghast Tears+16 Glow Stone+1 Diamond Block Effect:4% damage reduction per a piece of armor+a decrease of 5% mana regen per a tick+(+1)stamina regen per a tick+3% chance of setting enemy on fire if being nit(not a skill)(per a piece of armor)
Suicidal Reagent:64 Spider eye+32 Soul Sand+1 Diamond Block Effect:20% weapon damage+10%skill damage+25% damage income received+Armor penetration(for weapon held)
*Remember, if these armor/weapon are being repaired, it will see as an enchantment, ehich could be removed.
Alchemist:
-Add Transmute______(The first one is cobble)
L.V.20-60 Transmute_____ Mana: 25 C/d:2 min
20 64 cobble to 8 Stone Bricks
20 64 dirt to 8 Sand
20 64 gravel to 1 Flint
25 64 Flint to 8 Coal
30 64 Charcoal to 16 Coal
35 64 Redstone Dust to 8 Glowstone Dust
35 32 String to 4 Spider eye
40 20 Spider eye to 1 Ender pearl
40 10 Bone to 35 Bone meal
45 32 Seed to 1 Sapling
45 Sand to 2 Clay Block
50 16 Ender Pearls to 1 Blaze Rod
50 32 Stone to 16 Nether Rack
55 16 Coal to 16 Torch
55 64 Coal Block to 10 Diamond
60 2 Diamond to 1 Gold Ore
60 32 Red Stone Blocks to 1 Emerald
60 16 Nether Rack to 1 Nether Quartz
60 25 Rose to 1 Apple
-Add more Cauldron Use
7619-3d96308169d47b2cd11ddaaa02cb436f.jpg
to one Blaze Powder
7620-fd97f5b0126b91b5dc44612aab89bba0.jpg
to one burning Furnace
7621-8c5bbc31f36056fa5bf0a5561fa24f17.jpg
to one Emerald
7622-766e32c9262d0744ea34f820e133eca1.jpg
to one Nether Star
7623-754b15555f1562ab44ed2abe88e128fd.jpg
to two bucket of lava
7624-a3521755ad3b4721b6664cb30dec8bb7.jpg
to two Glowstone
7625-40c48b01657123a55e368e655e73073c.jpg
to two Gold Ore
2IronOre.PNG to two Iron Ore
3BlazeRod.PNG to three Blaze Rods
3Book.PNG to three Books

For more Cauldron recipes, check out post 6-9
Thank you for reading the post, it is a long one i know.
Btw i am sorry for the grammar, i am not really good at it. Hope u guys give some advice on this, like is it code-able? Is it op or not worth it etc etc.

Attachments

• 1BlazePowder.PNG
    1BlazePowder.PNG
    2.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 1BurningFurnace.PNG
    1BurningFurnace.PNG
    1.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 1Emerald.PNG
    1Emerald.PNG
    1.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 1NetherStar.PNG
    1NetherStar.PNG
    2.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 2BucketofLava.PNG
    2BucketofLava.PNG
    1.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 2Glowstone.PNG
    2Glowstone.PNG
    1.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 2GoldOre.PNG
    2GoldOre.PNG
    953 bytes · Views: 0
Last edited:

Ultanian

Portal
I like how karma effects what augments you are allowed to use on your weapon/armor, good idea!

thomasyeung9999

Soulsand
3bucketsofwater.PNG to three buckets of Water
4Leather.PNG to four Leather
5RedstoneWire.PNG to five redstone wire
10GlassBlock.PNG to 10 Glass Blocks
25IronFence.PNG to 25 Iron Fence
DaimondHelmet.PNG to 1 Diamond Helmet
DiamondChest.PNG to 1 Diamond Chest
DiamondLeggings.PNG to 1 Diamond Leggings
DiamondBoots.PNG to 1 Diamond Boots
Disc11.PNG to Disc11

thomasyeung9999

Soulsand
Disc13.PNG to Disc 13
DiscBlocks.PNG to Disc Blocks
DiscCat.PNG to Disc Cat
DiscChirp.PNG to Disc Chirp
DiscFar.PNG to Disc Far
DiscMall.PNG to Disc Mall
DiscMellohi.PNG to Disc Mellohi
DiscStal.PNG to Disc Stal
Discstrad.PNG to Disc Strad
DiscWait.PNG to Disc Wait

thomasyeung9999

Soulsand
DiscWard.PNG to Disc Ward
GlowingRedStoneOre.PNG to 1 Glowing Redstone Ore
GoldAxe.PNG to Gold Axe
GoldBoots.PNG to Gold boots
GoldChest.PNG to Gold Chest
GoldHelmet.PNG to Gold Helmet
GoldHoe.PNG to Gold Hoe
GoldLeggings.PNG to Gold Leggings
GoldShovel.PNG to Gold Spade
GoldSword.PNG to Gold Sword

thomasyeung9999

Soulsand
Magmaball.PNG to one Magma Ball
Mycelium.PNG to one Mycelium
Miner:
-Add Skill Summon torch
L.V.10 Summon Torch Mana: 20 C/d:30 min Reagent: 1 Coal
Summon a stack of torch
-Add Mass Smelt Gold
L.V.60 Mass Smelt Gold Mana: 100% Stamina:100% C/d: 15min Reagent: 1 Diamond
You use up all ur strength to smelt a stack of gold, you have a (10+0.2 per level)% chance to get an extra ingot per a ingot, but after using the skill, ur damage income received is increased by 150% for a minute.
Scribe:
Add Mass Copy
L.V. 35 Mass Copy Mana: 50 C/d: 30 min Reagent: 1 Diamond
Hold the book u want to copy from, then use this skill, it will turn the 10 book and quill in ur inventory into this book, u must ahve at least 10 Book and Quill in ur inventory
-Add Summon Book Shelve
L.V. 55 Summon Book Shelve Mana: 40 C/d:15 min Reagent: 1 Book
Summon 1 Book Shelve
@gabizou @xexorian @Delfofthebla @Kainzo

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
There is already a natural recipe for magma slime that costs less than your suggestion
There is a recipe for Mycelium it's just more expensive than your suggestion as it is a town requirement.
View attachment 7634 to 1 Diamond Helmet
View attachment 7635 to 1 Diamond Chest
View attachment 7636 to 1 Diamond Leggings
View attachment 7637 to 1 Diamond Boots
I don't like this suggestion as there is already a huge amount of diamonds in the economy that aren't leaving fast enough. This will only make the problem worse by allowing people to make cheaper diamond armor.
This isn't even close to being the current value of redstone wire. 3 Diamonds is around 12c at most then the redstone is barely worth 1c so that's 13c in comparison to the current cost of 250c for 5 wire. That's grossly undervalued.
60 2 Diamond to 1 Gold Ore
I'd accept this if it was Gold Ingots instead of ore so it can't be used with smelt gold to get extras.
7620-fd97f5b0126b91b5dc44612aab89bba0.jpg
to one burning Furnace
I dislike this recipe because it prevents coin from being removed from the economy as it adds in another method to obtain burning furnaces.
7625-40c48b01657123a55e368e655e73073c.jpg
to two Gold Ore
View attachment 7626 to two Iron Ore
These two shouldn't be allowed as they basically allow miners to spawn even more money from thin air.

thomasyeung9999

Soulsand
There is already a natural recipe for magma slime that costs less than your suggestion

There is a recipe for Mycelium it's just more expensive than your suggestion as it is a town requirement.

I don't like this suggestion as there is already a huge amount of diamonds in the economy that aren't leaving fast enough. This will only make the problem worse by allowing people to make cheaper diamond armor.

This isn't even close to being the current value of redstone wire. 3 Diamonds is around 12c at most then the redstone is barely worth 1c so that's 13c in comparison to the current cost of 250c for 5 wire. That's grossly undervalued.

I'd accept this if it was Gold Ingots instead of ore so it can't be used with smelt gold to get extras.
I dislike this recipe because it prevents coin from being removed from the economy as it adds in another method to obtain burning furnaces.

These two shouldn't be allowed as they basically allow miners to spawn even more money from thin air.
I don't really know where can buy burning furnace etc. So I don't know. I know the ores are a bit too op, i would guess. How about the skill infuse, can it be coded?

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
I don't really know where can buy burning furnace etc. So I don't know. I know the ores are a bit too op, i would guess. How about the skill infuse, can it be coded?
Infuse itself probably won't be coded however I do like some of your ideas for item enchants so they may get put into our custom item plugin when it's done.

Arturec

Soulsand
I've seen a really good one, but I'd have to link a server to somebody who can check it out... :/

-Works with heroes, includes smith changes, enchanter changes, pvp changes (Soul gems too!) and item enchancements, it's REALLY cool!

PM me if u want me to show u it, remember, I'm not advertising the server, since the server itself sucks shit, but I do want one of the plugins in it, it looks AMAZING!!!! (@Delfofthebla or some admin)