• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Sixxon's Application

Sixxon

Dirt
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Sixxon
  2. Location & Age: US, Florida, 13
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): Erm, I'm not sure. There was a server way waaaay back when where I broke a rule (don't recall which one) and didn't come back, but I never came back, so I'm not sure if I was banned for it. Don't remember the server name either.
  4. Referral(s)[Optional]: None.
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I was looking for some MCRPG servers, and I found you guys. Looked pretty cool, so I'm going through the trouble of whitelisting.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: No offence, but I wait to see the true quality of something before supporting it.
  7. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional): No, I have not. I have enough things flooding my subbox.
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes. If I didn't, why would I be doing this.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCS6
  10. Reason you should be accepted: I'm a very creative and nice (most of the time) person. I have lots of ideas to do, and to share. I saw your Engineer class and I almost squeed like a little girl in my seat, because I saw so many opportunities. I hope to bring something to the server and the factions inside that will be truely helpful.

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): Erm, I'm not sure. There was a server way waaaay back when where I broke a rule (don't recall which one) and didn't come back, but I never came back, so I'm not sure if I was banned for it. Don't remember the server name either.
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I was looking for some MCRPG servers, and I found you guys. Looked pretty cool, so I'm going through the trouble of whitelisting.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: No offence, but I wait to see the true quality of something before supporting it.
  7. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional): No, I have not. I have enough things flooding my subbox.
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes. If I didn't, why would I be doing this.
  10. Reason you should be accepted: I'm a very creative and nice (most of the time) person. I have lots of ideas to do, and to share. I saw your Engineer class and I almost squeed like a little girl in my seat, because I saw so many opportunities. I hope to bring something to the server and the factions inside that will be truely helpful.
Reviewing

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
Do you at least when the ban was issued? If not a specific date then around what minecraft version.

Sixxon

Dirt
Maybe 1.4 - 1.3. I'm still not sure if I was banned.

EDIT: I remember now. Broke their no cursing rule. Still wasn't sure if I was banned.

EDIT EDIT: Just looked on MCBans and I'm not there.
fVEqPzO.png

Sixxon

Dirt
Ah. It was weird at first, but the server had a whitelisting mechanism that forced you to post in the thread. It was automatic, if I believe. He was being lazy at the time and I did it for him.

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
Ah. It was weird at first, but the server had a whitelisting mechanism that forced you to post in the thread. It was automatic, if I believe. He was being lazy at the time and I did it for him.

Okay. Just have to mention that alts aren't allowed and matching IPs are checked.
Accepted. Your name will be added to the whitelist.