• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

SilverMetalDemon's Application

1. Minecraft In-game name: SilverMetalDemon
  2. Location & Age: Texas and 16
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): MCOblivion (minecraft.mcoblivion.com) and Naturetopia (mc.naturautopia.info)
  4. Referral(s): None
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: From minecraftservers.net
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft ?: Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted:The reason I should be accepted is that I will follow orders of what a staff tells me to, I am very helpful if you ask me, and that I am really fun to get along with.
  9. Special key: (DONT LEAVE BLANK!) HCS16
  10. Additional Info: I like to play rpg like Skyrim, Oblivion, and Fallout. I also have a PS3 and a Wii.

MCOblivion is for stupid reasons and Naturetopia was for griefing which I do not recall. Naturetopia was in 6-17-2011 and I don't remember for MCOblivion.

Well I was being really stupid by spamming the fourm which I was being really dumb at the time. It will never happen again to anyone.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I also see a ban on another server:

[username] => SilverMetalDemon
[issuer] => maxxymus666
[server] => c.nerd.nu
[reason] => Flyhacking, griefing and placing banned items.
[time] => 2011-06-14 13:34:15

Any reason why you did not mention the flyhacking ban?

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
The ban for flyhacking is older so I am not too concerned with it. It does look like you are a mod on another server, or you were "nominated" to be one. I just want to remind you we do not allow advertising, so please do not do so.

Welcome to Herocraft =)