• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Silver cancer

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Why are silver players so cancerous? Literally every game has either: 1 AFK, 1+ rager(s) or 1+ troll(s)

Look at this for example. Not just did Lucian rage all game because I got 3 kills in lane as Leona, even though he got 4 kills in lane himself, but he also went afk 30 min into the game because he got 5-man ganked while splitpushing alone, (Note that the game lasted 53 min) so we had to play 4v5 for 23 minutes. This almost never happened to me pre-silver (Bronze II & I), so why exactly are Silver players such cancer?

ec90ec2571.jpg

Last edited:

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
In smite you usually don't get a troll often but a rager every couple games ( with jup it's every game )

CoolBeans279

Legacy Supporter 3
In smite you usually don't get a troll often but a rager every couple games ( with jup it's every game )
I raged hard because i called jungle and locked in as thanatos then 3 other people went junglers and locked in and proceeded to go jungle and ruin everything D:

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
I raged hard because i called jungle and locked in as thanatos then 3 other people went junglers and locked in and proceeded to go jungle and ruin everything D:
I carry you both all day every day even with 9k ping get rekt

Etk come play smite

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
@CoolBeans279 jup called jungle for me yesterday so I went merc then afk to get a drink before it started, then I came back and we had a Baka so we split the jungle half and half with me helping jup in solo and Baka helping our hunter in duo lol, it was a pretty fun and interesting game. We won too :p.
Have you tried Sylvanus yet? He is so cool and pretty op lol

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
@CoolBeans279 jup called jungle for me yesterday so I went merc then afk to get a drink before it started, then I came back and we had a Baka so we split the jungle half and half with me helping jup in solo and Baka helping our hunter in duo lol, it was a pretty fun and interesting game. We won too :p.
I got fed though and carried our team tbh, I mean it's hard not to when I'ma lvl 19 vs lvl 10s and I can 1 shot anyone on their team

CoolBeans279

Legacy Supporter 3
I only played than really, sometimes artemis/kuku/ra if i just wanna win. but when i get a computer again i wanna try out hun batz.

Last edited:

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Is it bad if I get these kind of notifications several times a month?

c98769c206.jpg

I'm also finally Silver 1~

UltimateOptics

Legacy Supporter 7
Why are silver players so cancerous? Literally every game has either: 1 AFK, 1+ rager(s) or 1+ troll(s)

Look at this for example. Not just did Lucian rage all game because I got 3 kills in lane as Leona, even though he got 4 kills in lane himself, but he also went afk 30 min into the game because he got 5-man ganked while splitpushing alone, (Note that the game lasted 53 min) so we had to play 4v5 for 23 minutes. This almost never happened to me pre-silver (Bronze II & I), so why exactly are Silver players such cancer?

ec90ec2571.jpg
This is why you duo with the UltimateOptics. #worlds winner 2014