• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

sikkpanda's application

sikkpanda

Dirt
1.Minecraft In-game name: sikkpanda
2.Location & Age: Peoria, IL 14
3.Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): Mutt’s World. I was banned for griefing an underground railroad about a year ago. I griefed it because I never saw an abandoned mineshaft and thought that it was one, so if you are wondering, I would not have griefed if I knew it was an owned railroad.
4.Referral(s): None.
5.How did you hear about Herocraft?: I play World of Warcraft and I was searching for a server that is near the same to the game, but in minecraft. I came across this server while looking.
6.Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Clickhere)?:no
7.Do you agree to the HerocraftEULA &ToS?:Yes
8.Reason you should be accepted: I am very good at PvP and wish to join a town and gain importance in that town. I am also very good at building designs and finding solutions to problems. Another reason is that I will most likely introduce friends to the server and will therefore increase your server population.
9.Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCS9}
10.Additional Info: I play the games World of Warcraft, APB:Reloaded, Little Big Planet, Halo (1-3), and Minecraft. I am currently above a college level for solving problems without writing down anything. I have A.D.D. and depression. I tend to forget things a lot and that has caused major problems in school grades. I am usually a very nice person and very helpful. I am extremely hard to make mad and if I do get mad at someone I will usually forgive them about 5 minuets later. My favorite animal is the panda. I do not like to talk a lot in real life, however over video games I am fine with talking a lot.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
3.Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): Mutt’s World. I was banned for griefing an underground railroad about a year ago. I griefed it because I never saw an abandoned mineshaft and thought that it was one, so if you are wondering, I would not have griefed if I knew it was an owned railroad.
5.How did you hear about Herocraft?: I play World of Warcraft and I was searching for a server that is near the same to the game, but in minecraft. I came across this server while looking.
8.Reason you should be accepted: I am very good at PvP and wish to join a town and gain importance in that town. I am also very good at building designs and finding solutions to problems. Another reason is that I will most likely introduce friends to the server and will therefore increase your server population.
9.Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCS8}
10.Additional Info: I play the games World of Warcraft, APB:Reloaded, Little Big Planet, Halo (1-3), and Minecraft. I am currently above a college level for solving problems without writing down anything. I have A.D.D. and depression. I tend to forget things a lot and that has caused major problems in school grades. I am usually a very nice person and very helpful. I am extremely hard to make mad and if I do get mad at someone I will usually forgive them about 5 minuets later. My favorite animal is the panda. I do not like to talk a lot in real life, however over video games I am fine with talking a lot.

Reviewing[DOUBLEPOST=1354333584,1354333509][/DOUBLEPOST]Your special key is incorrect. Please correct it on the application and reply back so I am alerted

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
9.Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCS9}

Reviewing

Welcome to Herocraft