• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Signatures for Staff

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
A new signature please? Was recently promoted to Guide and would like an updated signature. Maybe something including the 3 staff titles. Thanks in advance!

Argh, DHRocks

Now I feel old, thanks RandomAcronym =P

P.S. Don't forget the MCF sig =P

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Any chance I could get a Proctor/Guide signature? If you have the time an enderman anywhere would be amazing aswell. :)
DHRocks•​

DefaultTexture

Legacy Supporter 4
Aye, a Proctor signature would be nice as well, if it could possibly have a blue dragon in there that would be cool :) And light blue lettering maybe, like this.

DHRocks

Scycor

Legacy Supporter 3
I don't know if you are still doing these, and it seems if you are you have quite a few to do. If you are still doing them could you create one for me please? <3 (Try to make the color scheme match my Deku scrub pic) DHRocks

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
Hey RandomAcronym, new signature for HCO and MCF please =)

Now a Herocraft Moderator. Looking to have [Proctor] incorporated in there and maybe a dark figure in the background, or whatever you deem interesting =P

dhrocks (phone won't let me color it or anything =P)

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
RandomAcronym DHRocks

Not sure if you are still doing these things, but I am looking for a new sig to use on MCF and other Minecraft sites.
If you are able to put any emblems or designs in it, I love Game of Thrones.

RandomAcronym

Legacy Supporter 6
RandomAcronym
DHRocks

Looking for an architect signature,
If your still active could you do one for me?

Thanks,
Ultimate
I'm quite inactive but I'll do it anyway.
Mostly to mess with people.
ultimateoptics.png

Last edited: