• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Signatures for Staff

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I would love a new siggy for my MCF spamming. Would it be possible to request one? I refuse to do your brackets with DHRocks in just saying! =)

Something about whitelisting team and Senior Proctor on it, or whatever you deem special! Adding a dragon on there some where be amazing =P

RandomAcronym

Legacy Supporter 6
@Angyles couldn't even wait till you got back.​
Angyles.png
This next one will show up better on MCF.​
AngylesDark.png
That dragon is Made by Ackegard!​

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
Hey random I was wondering if you could make me a signature, I am a proctor. Would it be possible to incooperate some type of sword into it too?

AzenYumCha

Legacy Supporter 6
I would like to inquire for a creation of a signature for meeeeee! I am a sexxxy Guide. :)
If you can integrate this image into the Signature, it'll be much appreciated!

AkSO_SymbolXD.png

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
Hey RA! Any chance I could get a new signature for the HC forums and MC forums? I would really appreciate adding Proctor in it along with a shadow-like figure in the background. Do whatever else you'd like. Overall, make it interesting.

TheTXLibra

Legacy Supporter 8
I'm making sigs for my fellow staff!
Endorsed by :kainzo: :apherdite: and more!
Ask if you want one personalised!

I noticed a couple of people had these and was wondering how to get one. Looks like Gab has one too.
Gabizou.png

Could I have one?

I'd like to use the Architect title for it, and also have it somehow incorporate part of the Guiness guy that my profile pic is based on.

Maybe the Guiness Guy could be carrying the signature bar, instead of his I-Beam.

guiness_1.jpg