• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Signatures for Staff

RandomAcronym

Legacy Supporter 6
These look great! Could you make one for me as well? :D
Wondered when you would ask!​
Sniped105.png

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
^:Azian's a Loremaster

Could you put a thing on mine too? I'd like the third image of Joshua here if you would do that for me. Resizing seems like a good idea... :p

Is it possible that you could incorporate Davros' in-game monitor into these sigs too? It would be easier for formatting purposes, plus it would be so awesome if you did.

RandomAcronym

Legacy Supporter 6
WHAT ABOUT MEEEE
OK, OK, YOU GET ONE TOO.
^:Azian's a Loremaster

Could you put a thing on mine too? I'd like the third image of Joshua here if you would do that for me. Resizing seems like a good idea... :p

Is it possible that you could incorporate Davros' in-game monitor into these sigs too? It would be easier for formatting purposes, plus it would be so awesome if you did.
you mean those "Blank Is Online" images? Sorry, I can't do it, only Kainzo could.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
OK, OK, YOU GET ONE TOO.
you mean those "Blank Is Online" images? Sorry, I can't do it, only Kainzo could.
Okay. That's okay. And actually I've changed my image request- I just noticed that all the additional things on the end of people's sigs are themed pretty well and I'd hate to break up a set. Do you think you could make a symbol for my guild? Maybe in the same style as Alator's little badge thing?

Man, I could completely sit here all night and think of things that would be cool to add to these sigs. They look nice, but something so simple and straightforward is just dying to have doodads all over it.

• Icons for each map (Sanctum, Zeal, etc.), people pick the one they first played on.
  • Icons for Veteran and Elite status
  • Icons for donor status
  • Icons for each class
  • Icons for organizations like guilds or towns (probs too specific)
  • Multicolored bars for those with multiple staff positions

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
I can get the image to do one or the other, but I can't make it alternate between the two like it's supposed to.