• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Sicarius1324's Whitelist Application

1. Minecraft In-game name:Sicarius1324
  2. Location & Age: Minnesota, 15
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers: Yes, I got temp banned for 2 hours on Chaotic Uniformity because I poured lava in someones city, I didnt know you couldnt do that but I do now.
  4. Referral(s): None
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I was searching on the web and it looked very interesting
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft: No but I plan to
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I love servers like this with towny and classes and I am a very nice and respectful person, I am also a great builder and have developed a lot of interesting architecture
  9. Special key: HCS12
  10. Additional Info: Like I said I am great at building a lot of architecture and I am good with redstone wiring. I also enjoy robotics and programming games. I play league of legends and battlefield 3 on occasion when I am not playing minecraft.

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft In-game name:Sicarius1324
  2. Location & Age: Minnesota, 15
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers: Yes, I got temp banned for 2 hours on Chaotic Uniformity because I poured lava in someones city, I didnt know you couldnt do that but I do now.
  4. Referral(s): None
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I was searching on the web and it looked very interesting
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft: No but I plan to
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I love servers like this with towny and classes and I am a very nice and respectful person, I am also a great builder and have developed a lot of interesting architecture
  9. Special key: HCS15
  10. Additional Info: Like I said I am great at building a lot of architecture and I am good with redstone wiring.
While we appreciate the interest in our server, your special key is incorrect. Please fix it so I can continue reviewing the application. Just edit your current application then make a post in this thread so I am notified when you have done so. Thanks!

Alright I believe I have fixed it, I accidently put 15 instead of 12. I wasn't sure if I needed the brackets, if I do, let me know.[DOUBLEPOST=1347825225][/DOUBLEPOST]Also if you dont mind me asking, what is the special key used for and how do I know when I am whitelisted?

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
Alright I believe I have fixed it, I accidently put 15 instead of 12. I wasn't sure if I needed the brackets, if I do, let me know.[DOUBLEPOST=1347825225][/DOUBLEPOST]Also if you dont mind me asking, what is the special key used for and how do I know when I am whitelisted?
If I make a post saying the application is accepted, you will be whitelisted. For now, reviewing...[DOUBLEPOST=1347830257,1347830000][/DOUBLEPOST]What is your relation to Miles_Venator?

DOUBLEPOST=1347831713][/DOUBLEPOST]
If I make a post saying the application is accepted, you will be whitelisted. For now, reviewing...[DOUBLEPOST=1347830257,1347830000][/DOUBLEPOST]What is your relation to Miles_Venator?
Miles_Venator is a good friend of mine

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
No we do not, he lives in the same town though. How do you know him?
I found his name under your Minecraftforums account trying to get whitelisted on another server. I ask as we have rules regarding Multi-boxing (having multiple accounts under the same IP).

On another note, how about adding to your additional info? What other games/hobbies do you enjoy outside of Minecraft? Just edit your current application then make a post in this thread so I am notified when you have done so. Thanks!

I found his name under your Minecraftforums account trying to get whitelisted on another server. I ask as we have rules regarding Multi-boxing (having multiple accounts under the same IP).

On another note, how about adding to your additional info? What other games/hobbies do you enjoy outside of Minecraft? Just edit your current application then make a post in this thread so I am notified when you have done so. Thanks!
I added a few things that I enjoy doing, and I posted on the minecraft forums for Miles_Venator because he did not have an account on there so I offered to do it for him.