• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Shozukou's Application !

Shozukou

TNT
In-game name: Shozukou

Location & Age: 21 and from Flordia in 'Merica.

Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None, I'm good boy. My mama tells me so ! XD

Referral(s): I unfortunately don't. :C

Reason you should be accepted: I'm a nice guy, I can help newbies and stuff like that I don't mind it. I vote very oftenly, big perk. I enjoy Minecraft and this server seems like fun. As far as what I build: Just simple houses and things like that kinda modern but it varies on creativity. This game is like art depending how much time and what your trying to make is in perspective, then whatever you making will come out and how it comes out.
How did you hear about Herocraft?: I found Kainzo on Bukkit and thought: Hey this is cool ! I like making servers and stuff like that and well the rest, I'm sure you can piece together.

Have you voted for Herocraft?: It keeps asking me for a player name which is not there but if I do get in, I'll be sure to do it. C:

Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes I read them and I agree.

Special key: {HCS8}

Additional Info: I enjoy playing a nice little assortment of games. I'm an RPG kinda guy, but I don't mind playing all sorts of other games very common misconception people have is that they limit themselves to only one type of game genre. It's like music. You're sad? Play some blues. Your happy play something happy. Play what you want to play and how you feel. I'm just all around nice guy. Very friendly, if your friendly back. I hope I can play and meet some of y'all and have fun hopefully If I get the chance.

Feel free to ask me anything. I'm an open book. C:

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
In-game name: Shozukou
Special key: {HCS8}

Location & Age: 21 and from Flordia in 'Merica.

Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None, I'm good boy. My mama tells me so ! XD

Referral(s): I unfortunately don't. :C

Reason you should be accepted: I'm a nice guy, I can help newbies and stuff like that I don't mind it. I vote very oftenly, big perk. I enjoy Minecraft and this server seems like fun. As far as what I build: Just simple houses and things like that kinda modern but it varies on creativity. This game is like art depending how much time and what your trying to make is in perspective, then whatever you making will come out and how it comes out.
How did you hear about Herocraft?: I found Kainzo on Bukkit and thought: Hey this is cool ! I like making servers and stuff like that and well the rest, I'm sure you can piece together.

Have you voted for Herocraft?: It keeps asking me for a player name which is not there but if I do get in, I'll be sure to do it. C:

Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes I read them and I agree.

Additional Info: I enjoy playing a nice little assortment of games. I'm an RPG kinda guy, but I don't mind playing all sorts of other games very common misconception people have is that they limit themselves to only one type of game genre. It's like music. You're sad? Play some blues. Your happy play something happy. Play what you want to play and how you feel. I'm just all around nice guy. Very friendly, if your friendly back. I hope I can play and meet some of y'all and have fun hopefully If I get the chance.

Feel free to ask me anything. I'm an open book. C:
Reviewing

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
Although the application looks nice so far, it is incomplete. Refer back to the application guide and include all the questions in your application. Once you have done so reply to this so I am alerted. Thanks

Shozukou

TNT
Ok, I think I've got it this time.. I hopes. /heh

Also, Thank you for taking the time to review me. :3

Shozukou

TNT
YAUY. Ohmygodthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou. :Shakes hand:

:Begins to giggle giddily: