• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Show us your gaming setup! If you dare.

MajorasMask

Ungodly
I dont even have a flat screen computer moniter. True story here, It is like, kinda large.... :S

Yet I have Windows 7, son! :p

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3

Pssh, who needs more than one screen. :D
Ignore the random notebook and papers please, it would've been much worse 5 minutes before I took this picture.

kperkins1982

Max Legacy Supporter
27" led monitor, 22'' lcd monitor
Intel i7 960 Bloomfield 64 bit quad core OC'd at 3.6ghz
Asus Rampage III formula motherboard
12gb ddr3 1600mhz ram
2x WD Velociraptor 10k rpm setup in raid 0 config for speed
Nvidia 570 GPU
Windows 764bit and Ubuntu Linux OS's

Yea, my pc kicks everybody's pcs butt

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Well it's certainly used for games!
I take this little guy EVERYWHERE I go:
40690_1488688410784_1041175526_31432558_5841060_n.jpg

I play Herocraft on this:
A50-15658-call02-jrb.jpg

Like I said in my earlier post without pics, Intel core i7, Radeon 6370M, Win7 64 bit, and those stupid windows updates piss me off SOOOO bad!

EDIT: I just noticed you can see the bottom of my 72inch tv in the background of the pic of my PSP lol

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
The normal psp, is way better than the go.

I have both an I beg to differ. I had the original that I got at launch and eventually upgraded to the slim one (red god of war one) and loved it. I eventually hacked that one (and my friend I sold the fat one to hacked his) and there was much fun to be had.

However my psp was also my music player, and my analog stick wasn't doing very well. So i got a GO, it fits in my pocket, has 16GB internal memory without any mem sticks, and the gamepad is much better. It's more like a PS2/3 controller. You can like the older one all you like, but I think the GO is easier to play on. It's definitely more comfortable :p

EDIT: Also, the transistion from getting free shit on a hacked one to a legit GO, wasn't so bad. I already bought a ton of PS1 games on the PSN store, they work both on PS3 and on the PSP, so I had stuff to do, and save files to do it with from the get go. The only games I've bought for the PSP after I got the GO are Peace Walker, Dissidia:012 Duodecim, and Armored Core 3. I still play them :p I've got over 200 hours on Dissida also :) the GO's gamepad goes hand in hand with Dissidia <3

27" led monitor, 22'' lcd monitor
Intel i7 960 Bloomfield 64 bit quad core OC'd at 3.6ghz
Asus Rampage III formula motherboard
12gb ddr3 1600mhz ram
2x WD Velociraptor 10k rpm setup in raid 0 config for speed
Nvidia 570 GPU
Windows 764bit and Ubuntu Linux OS's

Yea, my pc kicks everybody's pcs butt

RAID 0 is a trainwreck waiting to happen. Run RAID10 and stop lying awake at night wondering if one of those HDDs is gonna fail tomorrow lol.

P.S. Do you tweak with voltage settings when you OC? I've had my i7 920 running stable at 4.0ghz (Could still barely handle emulating certain PS2 games...)

kperkins1982

Max Legacy Supporter
RAID 0 is a trainwreck waiting to happen. Run RAID10 and stop lying awake at night wondering if one of those HDDs is gonna fail tomorrow lol.

P.S. Do you tweak with voltage settings when you OC? I've had my i7 920 running stable at 4.0ghz (Could still barely handle emulating certain PS2 games...)

I use the raid 0 on the drives that have the OS, but I have 2 1.5 tb wd re3 drives backing data up from the OS, as well as NAS backup, online backup, and a norton ghost image of my OS so if something happens I can be up and running in an hour on a different drive. Also, important things like pics don't go on the raid 0 setup.

Regarding the voltage settings, I've raised voltage on ram and cpu based on stability. What I do is set multipliers and voltage, and run prime95 on full cpu burn for 24 hours. If everything is stable and the heat is within where I want it, I go from there. 3.6 is currently the "sweet spot" of speed vs heat until I decide to go the watercooling option, at that speed and with my cooling setup temps don't go over 40c on cpu and 60c on gpu.

Kingtom404

Legacy Supporter 3
lenovo_thinkpad_t500_2.jpg

This is it, I don't even own a desktop. I am such a pro gamer.
Lenovo Thinkpad T500

Sleaker

Retired Staff
Upping my workspace in a sec :)
6304012975_4192d606ac_b.jpg

Also: don't touch my Hard Cider! (on the left) - and the next time I post a picture that 5 gallon should be full of my homebrew hard cider :)

Also that idea-pad holds coding ideas I write down when I'm away from my PC!

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5

Also: don't touch my Hard Cider! (on the left) - and the next time I post a picture that 5 gallon should be full of my homebrew hard cider :)

Wowza you sure are living the dream! I hope to have a setup like that someday!

xpeterc1

Legacy Supporter 7

oh wow same screen(25.6 inches I think it was) and headset? I use to have that cheap sub-woofer and that razer mouse died.