• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Show us your gaming setup! If you dare.

GraRona

Portal
<3 Spicy's setup. Minecraft must blow that up huh? Minecraft has run out of memory every 3 seconds XP

Punisher79

Support the Death Penalty
Legacy Supporter 5
I see noone has posted an actual setup.

I should close this waste of a thread....

Kophka

ICE ICE ICE!
I don't have a picture of mine, (camera won't hold a charge :( ) but I've got the Athlon x3 445 3.1 ghz, a sapphire vapor radeon 5770 gpu, an Asus Evo 790x mobo, and 4g of Ripjaws ram. It runs pretty much everything at the highest settings, and I built it for about $400 after the rebates.

whitemagehealu

Legacy Supporter 7
I'm not going to take a picture of the actual computer since my desk is overrun with crap. I'll just post the specs. x)
I don't really know much about hardware things and crap, but I did my best to build it with the highest priced crap I could afford. xD

Windows 7 64-bit
AMD Phenom II X4 840 Processor 3.20 GHz
4 GB Ram
AMD Radeon 6850 HIS IceQ X Turbo 1GB 820MHz

xpeterc1

Legacy Supporter 7
MapleStory-BasilMarket-Screen-156369.jpg

kongrave

Portal
I'm not going to take a picture of the actual computer since my desk is overrun with crap. I'll just post the specs. x)
I don't really know much about hardware things and crap, but I did my best to build it with the highest priced crap I could afford. xD

Windows 7 64-bit
AMD Phenom II X4 840 Processor 3.20 GHz
4 GB Ram
AMD Radeon 6850 HIS IceQ X Turbo 1GB 820MHz
The point is to take a picture because its fun to see how you've set everything up and the mess of random stuff on your desk is a bonus. ._.

kongrave

Portal
Oh god how can you play anything with that much glare despite your blinds being closed? There is way too much light in your room.