• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ALERT SHOW US YOUR FACE! (if you dare)

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
I have seen jup he looks like a typical person that lives in a place that snows and plays hockey is white and shoots birds for no reason
dude that's frecg Canadians right @Gangsta_Kl3n I'm not even Canadian I just live by da border but dud I send you pics of ne from dem nightmare or wolf pack days

MariusAbyssal

Legacy Supporter 6
394531_2336910222946_1398278410_n.jpg

I'm the 3rd tree on the left.

Xhazed

Portal
Wow. I wish I could do that.
Its really hard you need to practice with a fruit controler made out of bananas and an apple and you have to smahs them fruits as hard and fast as you can, when you reach a maximum level of 10 smashes per second then u move to a vegtable controler and have to reach 20 smashes per second then when u reqch that level you can now hug a hooters girl 360 no scope her and ladder stall her boss. YOU ARE WELCOME

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Wow. I wish I could do that.
How to 360 noscope anything, with illustrations by Dr Seuss.

Step A) Get a video of what you want to noscope
Step 2) Download Sony Vegas, only 6 million dollars on ebay.
Step 6) Get intervention green screen footage and add it onto your clip
Step 4) Add lots of dubstep, kids screaming and random trademark logos in the background
Step 7) HAPPY FEET, WOMBO COMBO!
Step 3) ???
Step 420) Profit! You're now a certified fazeclan noscoper, drowning in doritos and mountain dew sponsorships.

You're welcome.