• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ALERT SHOW US YOUR FACE! (if you dare)

Glacial_Reign

Portal
Corona? I rather have jameson. Beer is disgusting and if I drink I want to get to the point not pussy pedal around trying to get tipsy.

agedbear

A frightening Cactus!
I'm all hunched over because my hair was too tall for the mirror. Also, look how artsy I am! Such Angles, such composition, much photo!

This hair is like a 2 fucking day process unless you slather it in gel. My gf thinks its hilarious when it takes longer for me to do my hair than it does for her to do hers.

6FmneXb.jpg
Try using Gorilla Snot, does wonders for my son's Mohawk

Dsawemd

Legacy Supporter 8
YO that links to your FB... Just letting you know in case it was an accident. I wrote the story with zero help from the FB.
lol what storys you think its hinting at
Here's dsaw's idea of the story.

Once upon a time there was a guy and a girl. The guy and the girl like each other but they don't always see eye to eye. The guy does something silly and the girl pushed him a bit saying don't be silly. As she pushed him, the guy fell and accidentally his whole left arm! They quickly sit down in the nearest doctor's waiting room.

As the blood continues to flow, he picks a white rose blossom from the desk of the receptionist where it had fallen from a 3-day young bouquet.

"I love her. I love her not.... I love her, I love her not... I love her, I love her not"

As the girl stares ahead, a vague sense of guilt and a queasy stomach preventing her from looking at his arm, she can't help but feel a twinge of pain around her own left arm every time she hears "not".

"...her not... I love her". And she turns as the last petal falls gently into the pooling blood, the white petal stained, flushing pink with her face, and their eyes meet.