• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ALERT SHOW US YOUR FACE! (if you dare)

Alator

Ancient Soul
Staff member
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Here are a few of me.

A mountain-biking accident a few years ago. Note: The stitches above my lip was a hole I could stick my finger through.
dsc01502ce.jpg

Working on my truck! Has since been supercharged ;)
1002784zf.jpg

And me being wicked smaht, kid!
alexposter.jpg

So that pretty much sums up my life. Injuring myself in stupid ways, wasting money on my truck, and continuing the emotional and physical drain that is grad school

Kingtom404

Legacy Supporter 3
"Toxicity of Carbon Nanotubes to Activated Sludge"
What the hell? Please explain. I don't understand ):

toadsworth29

Legacy Supporter 3
It's the damn carbon. It's attacking the sludge, so they need help. Who do they call? Shiroku, the mercenary town. They can't afford our services, so they sell sex to a giant, blind orange walrus. They can finally afford, they pay us, then we nuked those bitches.

Kingtom404

Legacy Supporter 3
It's the damn carbon. It's attacking the sludge, so they need help. Who do they call? Shiroku, the mercenary town. They can't afford our services, so they sell sex to a giant, blind orange walrus. They can finally afford, they pay us, then we nuked those bitches.
Wrong, it's the carbon NANOTUBES, Jesus, just plain Carbon is so primitive.

Alator

Ancient Soul
Staff member
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
"Toxicity of Carbon Nanotubes to Activated Sludge"
What the hell? Please explain. I don't understand ):
Carbon nanotubes are a nano-scale material (really really small). Activated sludge is the bacteria in a waste water treatment plant process. I'm studying in industrial leaks could impact the bacteria used to treat waste water. Help? Haha.

BadHaddy

User Abuser
So how much did you pay for that?
That is a 198?-1989 Porsche 930 S Flachbau (factory custom, don't remember when they started offering it, 86 maybe?). Hideous US/Euro conversion safety bumper makes it a 1988. It will probably have the big ugly whale-tail spoiler on it. I THINK less than 1000 were made, as they had to be special ordered. They had maybe 330hp, and they are atrocious killers that are hard to drive at the limit. I spun out in the non-Flachbau version a few times, They are REALLY ass heavy. If you take your foot off the gas in a turn, you spin out, with the butt of the car trying to become the front of it. (lift-off oversteer) They also dont like rain, due to their ass happy nature.

Rare doesn't make them valuable though. Excluding insane people who think they have a 50k classic rare Porsche, you can get them in excellent shape for less than 20,000 from a reputable dealer.

I much prefer my personal Porsche Slayer, when driving on the track.

GT1.JPG

GT2.JPG

GT3.JPG

FERD POWAR! (America, Fuck Yeah)

I snagged these when I picked her up from the dealer in 05. Dealer went outta business, kinda fucked me.

BadHaddy

User Abuser
My daily driver isn't the GT. Its too hard to live with, terrifying in the rain and I cant stand leaving it alone in a normal parking lot. My daily driver is a Chrysler 300C SRT-8. Mines had work done, delivering 522HP to the rear wheels from a 6.4L Stroked/Supercharged Hemi V8. Brembo brakes GT kit (not pictured, those are the factory brembos for the SRT8) and pedders suspension overhaul/bushing replacement, along with track bars and some other work. It also wears Vredenstien Sessanta tires, as the Goodyear Eagle RSAs were fucking hockey pucks (no grip).

IMG_0715.JPG

IMG_1762.JPG

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Man, America has some cool cars but not enough. Personally lets see the car that I used to drive...
Can't actually find the picture of the car before we sold it :(
Mercedes-BenzC230Kompressor.jpg