• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Should I make this town (fixed)

Would you join?

• Total voters

jbird112233

Legacy Supporter 7
Kk I'm going to get a schematic and I might just download a map to my single player to get ideas on what I'm going to do. The hardest part is getting enough space

MajorasMask

Ungodly
@Plob5 May I see some images of Spire?

Also, i'd join this town if made. I could help build it too! :p Judging by the size, what region size would it need?

ebilaxe

Legacy Supporter 6
No plans on joining, but I can for sure help with supplies. Only if its a fact that is it going to happen.

Shadow Bunnies

Legacy Supporter 3
Looks like my old town on Zeal, Midgard, Minas Tirith is always an unoriginal idea, but it's cool anyway.

madsplatter

Diamond
:< this is spire.
spirefromtop.png

lake.png

spirefromground.png

townhall.png

MajorasMask

Ungodly
Agreed. I'd like to see a circular based town again, with different layers. Each layer would have a different feature, but the same height; starting from Y: 40 then working up. The the centre of the region would be at the highest layer. The area around the region would become flat at Y:40 aswell, and as the town expands, it'll look like a huge dip in the land, with cliffs at the edges to surround the whole area.

That'll look cool! :D If there ever is a new map, i'm gonna do just that. No longer shall I protect the lands with planting forests, i'll get a whole team of townies to destroy it! :D We'll devour the whole map, reducing it to a low leveled landscape. No mountains, no oceans, no deserts, no jungless. A flat, grassy plain.

Or, maybe i'm just fantasising a bit! :D