• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Shehab19's Application

Shehab19

Iron
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Shehab19
  2. Location & Age: Bahrain 22
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): never band
  4. Referral(s): My first server in a while
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I saw it on a website
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I am the friendlyist person in the world, I follow rules and I love to play with people
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): (HCS8)
  10. Additional Info: I would love to be part of this server and I will never break rules or anything. I love mine craft and this is my first time playing on a surver in a while. I have before but they were never as good as this one :).

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
  2. Location & Age: Bahrain 22
  4. Referral(s): My first server in a while
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I saw it on a website
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I am the friendlyist person in the world, I follow rules and I love to play with people
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): (HCS1)
  10. Additional Info: I would love to be part of this server and I will never break rules or anything. I love mine craft and this is my first time playing on a surver in a while. I have before but they were never as good as this one :).
Reviewing

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
Your special key is incorrect. Make sure to correct it in your application. Once you have done so reply to this so I am alerted. Thanks

Shehab19

Iron
  2. Location & Age: Bahrain, 22
  4. Referral(s): none
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I saw it on a website while searching for survival servers.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I am the and I have read the rules and everything, I follow rules and I love to play with people and I just want to have fun.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): (HCS8)
  10. Additional Info: I would love to be part of this server and I will never break rules or anything. I love minecraft and this is my first time playing on a surver this big. I have before but they were never as good as this one :).
Just an update of my Application.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Shehab19

I already told you this morning in game to be PATIENT. Your proctor will handle the application when time permits, stop bumping your application.

You need to go back and read: hc.to/apply

It specifically says do NOT bump your application, and do NOT contact staff and you have done both.

Contact staff again or bump this application and I will deny it.