• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

shdude666's Application

shdude666

Wood
  1. Minecraft In-game name: shdude666
  2. Location & Age: Australia and my age is 21
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): Absolutely no bans at all. Honest
  4. Referral(s): Some online friends.
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Google and YouTube.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes (Only once)
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? Yes i do.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: To be honest I am looking for a right server that would suit me. I have played on about 3 different hero servers and I am getting the hang of getting used to all the commands and functions. I pledge that i shall be nice, kind, and polite and respectful to anybody. Especially higher class then me. Eg. Admins and Mods and the owner.
  9. Special key: {HCS9}
  10. Additional Info: I bought Minecraft in alpha and enjoy it. I think it is one of the best games around. Yet if we didn't have any great servers like yours. Minecraft would not be the game it is today. Also I am thinking about donating. I hope you take this into consideration.
-shdude666

Bonafideb3ast

Legacy Supporter 4
  1. Minecraft In-game name: shdude666
  2. Location & Age: Australia
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): Absolutely no bans at all. Honest
  4. Referral(s): Some online friends.
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Google and YouTube.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes (Only once)
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? Yes i do.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: To be honest I am looking for a right server that would suit me. I have played on about 3 different hero servers and I am getting the hang of getting used to all the commands and functions. I pledge that i shall be nice, kind, and polite and respectful to anybody. Especially higher class then me. Eg. Admins and Mods and the owner.
  9. Special key: {HCS9}
  10. Additional Info: I bought Minecraft in alpha and enjoy it. I think it is one of the best games around. Yet if we didn't have any great servers like yours. Minecraft would not be the game it is today. Also I am thinking about donating. I hope you take this into consideration.

-shdude666
APP DENIED you are too young to play on this server as it states here http://www.levelupmc.com/profile/888971

shdude666

Wood
i suck at these things. i changed it again. Now is there anyhting else for my requirements. And I just want to say i really hope i get into this server.