• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Shadowsheep whitelist

1. Minecraft In-game name: shadowsheep9
  2. Location & Age: California, 14
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers):eek:ne ban. i'm going to explain it now: someone in my faction found diamonds in a chest and the entire faction got banned. just ask if u want more info on it.
  4. Referral(s):none
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?:found it online
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:no, but i will once i have played on it, otherwise it makes the voting system reduntant :)
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?yes i do
  8. Reason you should be accepted:i should be accepted to this server because i am a good farmer, pvper, and i like to build things.
  9. Special key: HCs12
  10. Additional Info: i am used to heroes and other popular mmos such as world of warcraft, where i was one of the top pvpers on my server. i am experienced and feel like this server would be a lot of fun i could benefit it; otherwise i wouldn't be applying. :D

ok sorry it took so long. here is the full story on the ban. me and 4 of my real life friends were playing on a hero server, and one of them happened to find 5 stacks of diamond blocks. now since we all were in the same faction we created, we were trying to work our way up to the top; to do this, you need money. we sold a lot of the diamond for our faction, but still had about 3 stacks left(although the one who found it was greedy and wouldn't let anyone have it except the faction). So we had a base made out of obsidian, which we bought 1000 per stack...it wasn't very big but it held all our stuff. One day while we were all offline the server owner raided us and decided that someone was hacking to get all the diamond, chests, obby, etc., im not exactly sure what he was suspicious of. since it was a small faction of 5 of us, and he didnt know who got all the supplies, he jumped to conclusions and had us all banned of hacking. That is the whole story, sorry if a little long, reply back if u need any more details. :D