• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Shadowsheep whitelist

Ingamename: shadowsheep9
location/age: California, 14
previous bans: once on vindicraft for "duping". idk what that even is.
referral: none, looked like a good, new server
reason to be accepted: i am a good pvper, i play WoW and was a top ranked player. i also like to build as that is the intended purpose of minecraft. i can carry out both of these requests. i enjoy playing with friends and other friendly people. i am social and obey all of the rules. rulebreaking never works out when you get banned because its a major let down, so i never do.
where heard from: saw website and checked it out. The website sold all the information well and attracted my interest.
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? Yes
Special key: HCs12
Have i voted: i have not voted yet, but it is good dedication and i would like to see a server i play on be top ranked.
Additional: i go to school, but i play minecraft an hour a day, inbetween the multiple sports that i do. i play world of warcraft, so i am experienced with mmorpg type games. i dont get upset easily. i died on a previous server by someone who betrayed me and took all my diamond armor and iron, but continued playing without raging and worked myself back up to an above par status. i look forward to hearing your response, and hope dearly that you accept me on the whitelist. Thank you :D.

my ban occured just the other day. what happened was on vindicraft there are chests all over at spawn and my friend tamedcreeper looked into one that just happened to have 5 stacks of diamond blocks (64 in each stack). He put them in our faction chest of greatness. The whole faction was then banned of xray and duplicating even though we just found a lot of diamonds. this is when the admin raided our base and then perma banned us all. I have never hacked or duplicating, as i have no idea how to lol....I hope that you believe me, as this is in all sincerity. Thank you :D

I found out due to more information from my friend tamedcreeper, although he was not the reason for the ban. he was just part of the faction. i also researched duping. im sorry for the misunderstanding. I think everything is clear now, please get back to me if anymore questions enter your mind. :)

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
my ban occured just the other day. what happened was on vindicraft there are chests all over at spawn and my friend tamedcreeper looked into one that just happened to have 5 stacks of diamond blocks (64 in each stack). He put them in our faction chest of greatness. The whole faction was then banned of xray and duplicating even though we just found a lot of diamonds. this is when the admin raided our base and then perma banned us all. I have never hacked or duplicating, as i have no idea how to lol....I hope that you believe me, as this is in all sincerity. Thank you :D
I found out due to more information from my friend tamedcreeper, although he was not the reason for the ban. he was just part of the faction. i also researched duping. im sorry for the misunderstanding. I think everything is clear now, please get back to me if anymore questions enter your mind. :)

Your statements do not make any sense. You state Tamedcreeper was a part of the ban, then you said he was not. You stated he was the one who looked into the chests, and now he was just part of the faction.

It seems I am not going to get a straight answer from you either. @Shadowsheep9

Im sorry for being confusing but this is my final statement. Tamed was part of the faction. I meant that just because he found the diamonds, he wasnt the reason we got banned, which i guess sounds a little like an oxymoron now that i think about it. my whole faction got banned. tamed told me that it was probably because of the diamonds the other member of the faction found(we had a 3 person faction). ohh i see i said that tamed was the one in the chest. he was the one in the chest but he did not use any duping or hacking to find that many. Im sorry im confusing, i should of edited the same post to make it clearer. This is the honest to god truth. tamed found the diamonds, an admin found them in our faction base and banned the entire faction. That is the long story short and should clear up everything. everything me and tamed have said to you should be matching up. Everything we say is the truth, it may just be a little confusing coming from two different people. I really look forward to joining your server, and it would mean a lot if you would believe this....It is only one ban and from a misunderstanding from an unjust admin. Thank you for spending your time on me, i look forward to your response.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I have already denied Tamed's application since it has taken well over a month to get his application through the reviewing process and he seems to have a new ban every time he posts.

Do you still wish for a review of your application?

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I do not feel comfortable with your ban being so recent, and we really do not have the entire story on the situation. I am having a difficult time believing you or your friend in regards to the bans.

You have a ban for dup'in which is basically hacking. I am going to have to deny your application at this time. Good luck on another server and please feel free to reapply in a few months if you have a clean history.

Im sorry you feel this way, but just in regards of dupin, i was not part of it. it was just the fact that i was in the faction. If you would, imagine that tamed was not mentioned. Then the story couldve gone along more smoothly and it wouldve been more believe. I was just trying to be more honest and sincere, as i am not holding anything back. Both me and tamed are being completely honest, but if you ignore one of us, im sure its for a good reason, as thats why you are reviewing me and not vice versa. I hope i may get accepted at later time, and maybe they will see that i have no interest in hacking and that im not that kind of gamer. Please remember to reconsider at a later time.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Im sorry you feel this way, but just in regards of dupin, i was not part of it. it was just the fact that i was in the faction. I hope i may get accepted at later time, and maybe they will see that i have no interest in hacking and that im not that kind of gamer. Please remember to reconsider at a later time.

Unfortunately at this time, I do not feel comfortable with whitelisting based on that recent ban. Please feel free to reapply in a few months. Good luck =)