• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ShadexSlayer application

1. Minecraft In-game name:ShadexSlayer
  2. Location & Age:I live in Darmstadt, a city in Germany, and I am 15 years old.
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers):I have never yet been banned from a server because I purchased the full-version minecraft but a few days ago. Before I only played minecraft with friends on private servers and of course on singleplayer.
  4. Referral(s):In real-life I am a good friend of LUCKYMCNEID (this is his IGN) and he also did recommend me this server.
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?:As I wrote at 4. lucas (LUCKYMCNEID) told me to write an application to herocraft because he finds it a really good minecraftserver and playing together here would be great for both of us!
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:Yes.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted:I already have a lot of minecraft experience and it would also be great fun to play with people from all over the world.Sadly it isnt really fun playing with germans all the time...(the language starts to annoy you after a while and i love English.)
  9. Special key: HCS12
  10. Additional Info: Whilst not playing minecraft I also play League of Legends or listen to music.(mostly dubstep and techno.) I also started to read english fantasy novels 2 years ago. This was when my special interest in english as a language started. My favourite authors are Trudi Canavan,Cristopher Paolini and Joe Abercrombie. Regularly I go to a gym twice a week and I also play jugger for a few months now.That really is great fun. I would love to play on this server and hope you will accept my application.