• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Server Population

Bingy1218

Legacy Supporter 4
Tutorial Island... One game came to my mind.

Runescape.

OMG!!! TUTORIAL ISLAND! :D

tutorialisland.gif

REALLY!?!

ThatAintFalco

Portal
Yay Tutorial island.
I remember when I was like 10. Getting lost in this small island.
But if this is implemented, can we pay a small fee ( like 10-50c ) to visit newbies. I remember that it was a feature in runescape before, so why not copy one more idea

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Yay Tutorial island.
I remember when I was like 10. Getting lost in this small island.
But if this is implemented, can we pay a small fee ( like 10-50c ) to visit newbies. I remember that it was a feature in runescape before, so why not copy one more idea
Have never played Runescape. No clue whats in that game tbh.

Wild_Porygon

Legacy Supporter 5
Maybe there could be a temporary town Noobs can live in until they can set themselves up on the server? Most Noobs I see live in random wilderness houses and get robbed :/

SonOfAGunner

Ungodly
Most Noobs I see live in random wilderness houses and get robbed :/
I see that sooooooooooo much.
I think that there should be a little hut in DG, or something, for the new players to store their stuff in. Or at least for a bit. When they do get money, skills, and whatnot, I'd doubt they'd still want to be there. Maybe limit it to 3 double chests per player? I dunno. Make sure they have signs? Make all stealing in there illegal. I dunno. Just shooting ideas.

A

alexhoff1

help noobs out, stop killing them.

only reason top kills people have as much as they do, no?

how about stop encouraging theft and murder of the newbs? idk.

A

alexhoff1

towns.

last map it was RAID THE NOOBS AND LOOT THEM! then try to recruit them. sooo... yeahh...