• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Server Population

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Exactly! If citizen audits and tax days were actually carried out like they used to be, there wouldn't be this problem. :( Around 10-20 townships would remain if activity was actually checked. Those 10-20 would be the only towns on the server that actually have a sufficient number of active citizens or the correct funds for tax payments.
This is being auto-built into HeroTowns :D

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Getting @Sleaker and other coders to work on the auto-tax and removal of protection of unpaid taxes into HeroTowns.

We have Mayor set protection areas done on HeroTowns.
I believe we have limits done.

Bingy1218

Legacy Supporter 4
Oh btw heres an idea all players under level 10 class receive pvp immunity even if you are a regular player who respecced?​

Bingy1218

Legacy Supporter 4
Ok so by the looks of things would pvp immunity for a certain amount of time all-round be the best way to go?

Edit: Just an unlikely thought but How about people who kill newbies suffer a consequence but to determine whether the player they are killing is a newbie that player will have a title for a set amount of time

PewPewPewLasers

PewPew
Legacy Supporter 5
Well, what about a seperate world for newer players to start in? Like spawn, it goes over all the rules and stuff, but until lvl 10 caster/crafter they could mine and kill mobs without being bothered. Than, at lvl 10, they would be teleported to the main world, and they would at least have a slight starting point.

MajorasMask

Ungodly
Well, what about a seperate world for newer players to start in? Like spawn, it goes over all the rules and stuff, but until lvl 10 caster/crafter they could mine and kill mobs without being bothered. Than, at lvl 10, they would be teleported to the main world, and they would at least have a slight starting point.

OMG!!! TUTORIAL ISLAND! :D

tutorialisland.gif

itzmak

Legacy Supporter 7
What about ambassadors? They are like guides but actually help the player start. They might do things such as help the new player chop wood, kill animals for food, and defend them from other players. Of course they would do other things, I just named a few.

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
We need more good aligned guilds and towns, people who seek out new players to help them get started. Its kind of a shame we need the thought of a staff member ot fill this role, instead of the community.

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
We need more good aligned guilds and towns, people who seek out new players to help them get started. Its kind of a shame we need the thought of a staff member ot fill this role, instead of the community.

It's in human nature to Raid and Pillage... Look at Gengis Khan.

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
It's in human nature to Raid and Pillage... Look at Gengis Khan.
So people like Gandhi were the freaks/abnormalities and not Genghis Khan? I don't think so. I think the only reason we hear more about the bad is because it's easier to get our attention with evil then good deeds.
I like ot think I have at least some faith in human nature. Small...small amounts.

SonOfAGunner

Ungodly
Either case - I know that I myself have been playing more Blacklight Retribution than Minecraft the last month... you cant fault people for being a tad bored of a game that has been out for 2+ years.,
Same thing happened when DiabloIII and whatnot came out. This stuff happens! Hahahaha.

Hahaha "Tutorial Island" -- Looks like something from Mario Cart or something. Hahaha. LOOKS BEAUTIFUL THOUGH. Question. Is that little thing in the topish right corner a bank? Bankers in training. >:} Mwahahaha. Less work for me. >:} Wait... But that means less money for me. D: NO BUENO. How else am I to set bounties on people?
Also, I see no shrine of me on there... A little disappointed, but that's okay.... </3

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
Same thing happened when DiabloIII and whatnot came out. This stuff happens! Hahahaha.

Hahaha "Tutorial Island" -- Looks like something from Mario Cart or something. Hahaha. LOOKS BEAUTIFUL THOUGH. Question. Is that little thing in the topish right corner a bank? Bankers in training. >:} Mwahahaha. Less work for me. >:} Wait... But that means less money for me. D: NO BUENO. How else am I to set bounties on people?
Also, I see no shrine of me on there... A little disappointed, but that's okay.... </3

You're on drugs and you make no sense.