• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Server Application

1. Minecraft In-game name: worldstar2001
  2. Location & Age: Pennsylvania, 13
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): I got banned a few times when I first got Minecraft in 1.4 and 1.5 ish. Not sure from where. Not since then though.
  4. Referral(s)[Optional]:
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional): Yes
  7. Have you followed us on Twitter? (Optional): No Twitter is blocked on my computer :'(
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCw13

Okmn20

Legacy Supporter 3
  1. Minecraft In-Game Name: worldstar2001
  2. Location & Age: Pennsylvania, 13
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers: I got banned a few times when I first got Minecraft in 1.4 and 1.5 ish. Not sure from where. Not since then though.
  4. Referral(s):
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft: Yes
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube channel: Yes
  7. Have you followed us on Twitter: No
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS: Yes
  9. Special Key: HCw13
Reviewing

I think I know one of those bans. The griefing of the castle. The thing is back then I used to find griefing fun and stuff. I'm not sure why but sometimes I'd do that. I didn't ever get too far before someone banned me though. I don't like the idea of griefing anymore though. It's just rude.. I'm not sure about the other one. Most likely the same reason.

Okmn20

Legacy Supporter 3
I think I know one of those bans. The griefing of the castle. The thing is back then I used to find griefing fun and stuff. I'm not sure why but sometimes I'd do that. I didn't ever get too far before someone banned me though. I don't like the idea of griefing anymore though. It's just rude.. I'm not sure about the other one. Most likely the same reason.
The other on is quite recent within the past 6 months, does this mean you still occasionally find griefing "fun"?

The other on is quite recent within the past 6 months, does this mean you still occasionally find griefing "fun"?
No I don't grief anymore. If when I'm running around on a server and I find a house the most I would do would be to go in and look around but I would never break/steal anything.