• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Seriously how long does it take them to update the server...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brutalacerate

AdministRaper
Ok sooooo @Kainzo can u like hurry the f*ck up and update the damn server to 1.0.0. All of us want dual classes and potions. Stop being so lazy and get off your ass and do something for once! Holy crap your soooooo lazy. With love.

-cichington
P.S. Tell @Apherdite I still love her ;)
I'm just going to comment on this first post, ignore the rest and call you a fucking idiot. Kainzo IS NOT lazy, you have no idea what it takes to run a server of this size.

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
Man I love this community... Feel like trolling the server? 20+ people come at you like a shotgun shell was fired. You got your criticism of the culprit , defense of the staff we know and love, and simple use of common sense. Which clearly, cich hasn't grown to acknowledge as of yet.

Jackrox256

Obsidian
Man I love this community... Feel like trolling the server? 20+ people come at you like a shotgun shell was fired. You got your criticism of the culprit , defense of the staff we know and love, and simple use of common sense. Which clearly, cich hasn't grown to acknowledge as of yet.

Yay we are a big great insane family!

MajorasMask

Ungodly
Why we even discussing this lol? Yeah let us leave this to show everyone what a ignorant and arrogant this kid is.

As for telling him WHY we can't update, I think he has got enough information! :p

In other news...

the wolfe

Legacy Supporter 6
yeah but as fun as this is i do agree that this thread should be closed, its old news and alls its doing is making more and more people flame pretty sure this kid has had enough lol lets just let him lick his wounds and learn from what just happened, the human heart can only take so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.