• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Seriously how long does it take them to update the server...

Status
Not open for further replies.

cichington

Iron
Do not disrespect staff
Ok sooooo @Kainzo can u like hurry the f*ck up and update the damn server to 1.0.0. All of us want dual classes and potions. Stop being so lazy and get off your ass and do something for once! Holy crap your soooooo lazy. With love.

-cichington
P.S. Tell @Apherdite I still love her ;)

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
http://ci.bukkit.org/job/dev-CraftBukkit/

Bukkit is not updated - there is no recommended build - if theres no stable recommended build with hooks WE need because we're advanced/complex - then there won't be an update until there is.

Learn programming if you want to point fingers without ignorance

Herocraft is not a PUBLIC server - we're a whitelist/private server. It is not a RIGHT to play here it is a privilege. I would consider changing your smug tone or you won't be welcomed back.

Howdanrocks

Legacy Supporter 4
I 'oughta slap you. You think it is easy coming out with an updated version of minecraft things but it isn't.

Coders/Kainzo/Bukkit peeps, take your time <3

EvilThor

Legacy Supporter 3
I have tried a little programming and think it is really hard, if I should have done it it would have taken like 2 years :p.
@Kainzo, @all programmers
You are doing a really good job, and if one thing is shure it is that you is NOT lazy :D.

Apherdite

Queen Bee
Gotta love when people who know nothing about running a heavily modded server comes along and disrespects the person who is running, directing, updating, fixing, testing, and everything else on this server. How. Dare. You. You're lucky this doesn't get you removed from the server and the community.

Thunderjolt

Legacy Supporter 4
This thread makes me sad. I really don't think he understands just how much work really goes into keeping this server up and running. This is basically @Kainzo 's other job. I am very eager for the update as well, but I am happy to wait as long as it takes for it to happen.

the wolfe

Legacy Supporter 6
hey you know what i may not be able to get my grunt work done or anything else when i'm at home because i updated my jar but that means that i have more free time to post, think of new ideas to build or be effiecent in what i do and vote and you know what if your so impatient go get the old 1.8 jar or whatever then you can play i however wait in awe-struck anticipation for the herocraft update whenever it might come even if its in two years because i feel apart of a server thats going to be just absolutly wunderbar at whatever it does and will do. keep on rocking @herocraft staff and fans and keep up that fantastic finger licking keeps on kicking work guys. ¯¯ω¯¯

Demonxman

Obsidian
why is this thread not deleted? it's not even off topic it's a rage thread, flame and trolling in the op = fail. please don't let the door hit your ass on the way out.

_AMPLiFY

Legacy Supporter 4
wow, i thought this was a joke when i read the title. Didnt think someone would actually say that kinda shit.
C'mon man, learn some respect, the staff dont owe anything to you or any of us. They could leave it at 1.8 forever if they really wanted.

Status
Not open for further replies.