• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Ser_Minealot's Whitelist Application

1.Ingame name: Ser_Minealot
2. Location & Age: Austria, 20
3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
4. Referral(s): N/A
5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I heard about Herocraft from a friend of mine on a mcMMO server where I ended up first after looking for a RPG type server.
6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
8. Reason you should be accepted: I love playing RPG games and Minecraft and with Herocraft i finally found something which would allow me to merge the two gameplay experiences into one. I am a dedicated Minecraft player who loves nothing more than adventuring with fellow Minecraftians. I have been Moderator on the Idream (Voltz) until it got bought and Admin on Evadelite (Tekkit) which hopefully shows that I am more than eager to help and interact with other players. I also enjoy building structures, mostly castle/ruin themed, and fooling around with redstone, constructing machineries which makes a Minecrafter's life easier.
Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCS12

Additional Info: Herocraft seems like it is going to be a pretty epic experience:)

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I heard about Herocraft from a friend of mine on a mcMMO server where I ended up first after looking for a RPG type server.
8. Reason you should be accepted: I love playing RPG games and Minecraft and with Herocraft i finally found something which would allow me to merge the two gameplay experiences into one. I am a dedicated Minecraft player who loves nothing more than adventuring with fellow Minecraftians. I have been Moderator on the Idream (Voltz) until it got bought and Admin on Evadelite (Tekkit) which hopefully shows that I am more than eager to help and interact with other players. I also enjoy building structures, mostly castle/ruin themed, and fooling around with redstone, constructing machineries which makes a Minecrafter's life easier.
Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCS11

Additional Info: Herocraft seems like it is going to be a pretty epic experience:)

Reviewing

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCS12

Reviewing[DOUBLEPOST=1363492196,1363492133][/DOUBLEPOST]Accepted