• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

September 2v2

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
0769499bcd0cd0cbb4a62cf48e0f795498d014b13e27ad5a33f9365562a23fa0694d7cdd232e52c20123f9131591dc13612ed375b504b8be052d4104fb54_zpsie6zsyet.png

Prizes (Per Player):
1st: Free T1 Class Mastery,Duelist Title,1 Key, 1k
2nd: 4 Colossus XP crystals of players choice, 500c

Gang Gang won!
Congratulations to the winners!​

Last edited:

Ice

Heroes Never Die
someone sign up w/me for some good ol fashioned RNG fun

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
If I knew the prize, I'd be more likely to partake. I'm not really big on sanctioned PvP, I love the thrill that comes with hunting down players or being hunted. That being said, I'll see if I can find a partner just to help make events more of a thing again. @Dreamcycler @Haxnn either of you wanna?

Also, @LordZelkova Will we have our classes known with enough time to set binds up?

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
What are the odds i'll get RNG'd into Grandmaster?
0%, T1 classes only.

If I knew the prize, I'd be more likely to partake. I'm not really big on sanctioned PvP, I love the thrill that comes with hunting down players or being hunted. That being said, I'll see if I can find a partner just to help make events more of a thing again. @Dreamcycler @Haxnn either of you wanna?

Also, @LordZelkova Will we have our classes known with enough time to set binds up?
The deadline is earlier than usual. I will be posting a chart with what classes players received so people can set up Keybinds and attempt to strategize.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3

Sure! I'd love to.

dupr3eh

Gold
Team Name : Skrrt Skrrt
Team captain : Like300Mexicans
Team Members : Like300Mexicans KazeRudori
Sub : meiner_jager
@LordZelkova
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Last edited:

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
20-30 minute delay because I'm an idiot and forgot about this.
Really sorry, gout caught up in stuff with my Family.

Need to make chart so people know what classes and who they're fighting.
Doing RR tourney.