• Register so you can experience the greatest RPG server ever! Use the keyword "Herocraft" when registering!Register! Enjoy the server @ play.hc.to !
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

September 2v2

If I knew the prize, I'd be more likely to partake. I'm not really big on sanctioned PvP, I love the thrill that comes with hunting down players or being hunted. That being said, I'll see if I can find a partner just to help make events more of a thing again. @Dreamcycler @Haxnn either of you wanna?

Also, @LordZelkova Will we have our classes known with enough time to set binds up?

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Tier 8
What are the odds i'll get RNG'd into Grandmaster?
0%, T1 classes only.

If I knew the prize, I'd be more likely to partake. I'm not really big on sanctioned PvP, I love the thrill that comes with hunting down players or being hunted. That being said, I'll see if I can find a partner just to help make events more of a thing again. @Dreamcycler @Haxnn either of you wanna?

Also, @LordZelkova Will we have our classes known with enough time to set binds up?
The deadline is earlier than usual. I will be posting a chart with what classes players received so people can set up Keybinds and attempt to strategize.

Sure! I'd love to.

Team Name : Skrrt Skrrt
Team captain : Like300Mexicans
Team Members : Like300Mexicans KazeRudori
Sub : meiner_jager
@LordZelkova
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Last edited:

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Tier 8
20-30 minute delay because I'm an idiot and forgot about this.
Really sorry, gout caught up in stuff with my Family.

Need to make chart so people know what classes and who they're fighting.
Doing RR tourney.