• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Sentinel {PvP}

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
Alright, finally getting around to making this thread.
It may not be pretty right now, but will serve the purpose.

Little description of the town: Currently Town size, 10 members and a giant undercity but not much built above ground.

Member List: (Coming Soon)

Application:
Age and Timezone:
Levels:
Herocraft and Minecraft xp/time:
Why do you want to join/what can you contribute:
Do you have Teamspeak3?: (Not required, but always nice to know :D )
PvE vs PvP? (If PvP please Rate yourself 1-10)
Any previous towns?:
If so, why did you leave or why were you removed?:
Any extra info you wanna give us?:

Last edited:

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
Starting this thing back up, I'll update the post later I guess. Could I get a short link and thread refreshed/cleaned @Admins

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
@TimForReal sorry to bug you on this post again but I bought a different town so can I either get a title change to Sentinel or moved to graveyard :p

LilBlade

Stone
Hello. So, i was on HeroCraft, and i found a couple of your folks online. we were spawn dungeoneering, and i asked if they had a group. I asked if i could join, then they directed me here to ask. So, i want to know if i can join your Town, as they were some nice people. They told me about profession limits and such, and i chose to be a runesmith which they said was fine. I am a level 27 Ranger, and i'm a level 11 crafter (Getting to 20 for runesmith.) My in game name is LilBlade, and Gerbuilsaur and Lujiu were the two that were on.

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
Hello. So, i was on HeroCraft, and i found a couple of your folks online. we were spawn dungeoneering, and i asked if they had a group. I asked if i could join, then they directed me here to ask. So, i want to know if i can join your Town, as they were some nice people. They told me about profession limits and such, and i chose to be a runesmith which they said was fine. I am a level 27 Ranger, and i'm a level 11 crafter (Getting to 20 for runesmith.) My in game name is LilBlade, and Gerbuilsaur and Lujiu were the two that were on.
I'm fine with you joining and anyone else (@TehNinjaPiggy ) :p

jwc3033

Wood
Hi, I was wondering if I could join your town. I just started so I do not have many levels
Level 2 pyromancer
Level 1 crafter (going for enchanter)
note, nevermind, I found one, sorry for clogging up your thread.

Last edited:

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
Didn't even use it last time!
Ok Tim! :D I edited the original post and such because I wanna start directing people here to apply, But can I get hc.to/Sentinel to go here and not the old AD Sentinel? :p If not I can still use hc.to/Dracburn, just seems a little weird I guess lol.

hi can i join ur town im a leval 7 wiserd and leval 2 crafter my ign is luckymario12
Age and Timezone:13
Levels:7 wiserd 6 craft
Herocraft and Minecraft xp/time: 1 wek herocraft 2 years minecraft
Why do you want to join/what can you contribute:im good at pvp
Do you have Teamspeak3?:no (Not required, but always nice to know :D )
PvE vs PvP? (If PvP please Rate yourself 1-10)6
Anything previous towns?:nope
Any extra info you wanna give us?:i hate squids

Last edited:

Deaky04

TNT
Age and TImezone: 12, almost 13. Central
Levels: 17 Ninja 6 Crafter (Once Upon a Time I was very stupid and /hero reseted)
Herocraft and Minecraft Time and XP: I used to play herocraft alot, but then a family issue happened, go I had too quit but now I am back. I play Minecraft a heckuva ton
Why do you want to join: So I can be in a place that is safe, with other people.
PvE vs PvP: PvP, even though I am weak. Probably a 4/5.
Any Previous Towns: Mithrandil.
If so, why did you leave/get kicked: I left because someone was stealing stuff and I had some reeaaal precious stuff back then
Extra info: I used to play alot, but then something happened, so I had to quit video games for a while.

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
Levels: 17 Ninja 6 Crafter (Once Upon a Time I was very stupid and /hero reseted)
Herocraft and Minecraft Time and XP: I used to play herocraft alot, but then a family issue happened, go I had too quit but now I am back. I play Minecraft a heckuva ton
Why do you want to join: So I can be in a place that is safe, with other people.
If so, why did you leave/get kicked: I left because someone was stealing stuff and I had some reeaaal precious stuff back then
Extra info: I used to play alot, but then something happened, so I had to quit video games for a while.
Your age doesn't match what you have posted in the past, why?

Deaky04

TNT
Your age doesn't match what you have posted in the past, why?
I share this account with my brother, I don't think thats breaking a rule so ya, he puts different stuff when I tell him not to do stuff like that -_-
Edit: Just To report, Telling my brother off for this.

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
I share this account with my brother, I don't think thats breaking a rule so ya, he puts different stuff when I tell him not to do stuff like that -_-
Edit: Just To report, Telling my brother off for this.
you share your forum account or your MC account?

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
Accepted! :D

Ethio1

Dirt
Alright, finally getting around to making this thread.
It may not be pretty right now, but will serve the purpose.

Little description of the town: Currently Town size, 10 members and a giant undercity but not much built above ground.

Member List: (Coming Soon)

Application:
Age and Timezone: 17 central
Levels: level 16 ninja and level 4 crafter
Herocraft and Minecraft xp/time: played on both minecraft and hero craft for about a year ago and stopped playing both but im back now
Why do you want to join/what can you contribute: getting started back with server and i thought this would be a good way to do so, nothing i can really contribute to till i get a higher level though to be honest
Do you have Teamspeak3?: (Not required, but always nice to know :D ) yes
PvE vs PvP? (If PvP please Rate yourself 1-10) I dont really prefer one over the other in pvp i guess my skill lvl would be around 7 or 8
Anything previous towns?:
Any extra info you wanna give us?: