• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Sentinel {PvP}

Lowekii

Iron
Application:
Age and Timezone: 44 y/o Central

Levels: Level 20 crafter and currently a lvl 1 lost soul....been playing with classes

Herocraft and Minecraft xp/time: I've played Minecraft since I bought from its creator in his basement.

Why do you want to join/what can you contribute: Well since it was a lvl 61 member of your town who showed
how to properly kill a noob*did it twice*, I thought I might as well apply. Such bold moves and courageous
action deserves its rightful admiration. No seriously tho, if you can't beat em join em. I am trying to get
started here and need a town. I am honest and a team player.

Do you have Teamspeak3?: (Not required, but always nice to know :D ) I do not, but could maybe get it if needed

PvE vs PvP? (If PvP please Rate yourself 1-10) Regardless of where or what.....all is PVP...so yeah Im PVP

Any previous towns?: No previous towns.
If so, why did you leave or why were you removed?:
Any extra info you wanna give us?: This may not be the best application, but give me a shot. You can always
boot me out later if you deem Im not worthy. Thanks for the consideration.

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
Application:
Age and Timezone: 44 y/o Central

Levels: Level 20 crafter and currently a lvl 1 lost soul....been playing with classes

Herocraft and Minecraft xp/time: I've played Minecraft since I bought from its creator in his basement.

Why do you want to join/what can you contribute: Well since it was a lvl 61 member of your town who showed
how to properly kill a noob*did it twice*, I thought I might as well apply. Such bold moves and courageous
action deserves its rightful admiration. No seriously tho, if you can't beat em join em. I am trying to get
started here and need a town. I am honest and a team player.

Do you have Teamspeak3?: (Not required, but always nice to know :D ) I do not, but could maybe get it if needed

PvE vs PvP? (If PvP please Rate yourself 1-10) Regardless of where or what.....all is PVP...so yeah Im PVP

Any previous towns?: No previous towns.
Any extra info you wanna give us?: This may not be the best application, but give me a shot. You can always
boot me out later if you deem Im not worthy. Thanks for the consideration.
I've seen you a lot in game lately! Accepted! I should be on later to invite you and such.

LethalPrince

Legacy Supporter 5
Application:
Age and Timezone: 14 And Eastern
Levels: 12 Druid And 6 Crafter :l
Herocraft and Minecraft xp/time: Herocraft almost a year/minecraft the same
Why do you want to join/what can you contribute: I would like to join because I need a town and I would like to make friends. I could contribute redstone contraptions and building
Do you have Teamspeak3?: (Not required, but always nice to know :D ) No, But I could get it
PvE vs PvP? (If PvP please Rate yourself 1-10) Both. Pvp 4-5
Any previous towns?: No
Any extra info you wanna give us?: I am excellent at redstone and good at building

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
Application:
Age and Timezone: 14 And Eastern
Levels: 12 Druid And 6 Crafter :l
Herocraft and Minecraft xp/time: Herocraft almost a year/minecraft the same
Why do you want to join/what can you contribute: I would like to join because I need a town and I would like to make friends. I could contribute redstone contraptions and building
Do you have Teamspeak3?: (Not required, but always nice to know :D ) No, But I could get it
PvE vs PvP? (If PvP please Rate yourself 1-10) Both. Pvp 4-5
Any previous towns?: No
Any extra info you wanna give us?: I am excellent at redstone and good at building
Accepted!

Parkbully

Dirt
Age and Timezone: 16, timezone is Centeral
Levels: Runeblade - 38, Crafting - 8, Haven't chose what I wanting to be yet.
Herocraft and Minecraft xp/time: Just joined back Herocraft about 1 week ago and have playing Minecraft for several years.
Why do you want to join/what can you contribute: I would like to join so I could get more into the server and play more often and actually have something to play for, I can contribute my pvp skills and some ideas and strats when vs a strong opponent.
Do you have Teamspeak3?: No, if you would to get ahold of me outside of mc, Best way would to contact me by Skype.
PvE vs PvP? Mostly PvP - My skills would be around a 7 - 8
Any previous towns?: No, this would be my first town.

whitayy

Soulsand
hai
Age and Timezone: 15 GMT
Levels: Level 5 wiz but Ive only just started to level, coz only just joined back, level 1 crafter
Herocraft and Minecraft xp/time: i played last map and only just decided to come back
Why do you want to join/what can you contribute: when I've levelled up ill be a sick wiz so yeah. And I've just joined back and you are a familiar name so yeah.
Do you have Teamspeak3?: (Not required, but always nice to know :D ) yeah
PvE vs PvP? (If PvP please Rate yourself 1-10) PvP m9 ima sick paladin but decided to go wiz coz Hi, I'm 12.. About a 7-8
Any previous towns?: Nah was last map but not this one
Any extra info you wanna give us?: I love AdamForte he is bae

MunchlaxHero

Max Legacy Supporter
hai
Age and Timezone: 15 GMT
Levels: Level 5 wiz but Ive only just started to level, coz only just joined back, level 1 crafter
Herocraft and Minecraft xp/time: i played last map and only just decided to come back
Why do you want to join/what can you contribute: when I've levelled up ill be a sick wiz so yeah. And I've just joined back and you are a familiar name so yeah.
Do you have Teamspeak3?: (Not required, but always nice to know :D ) yeah
PvE vs PvP? (If PvP please Rate yourself 1-10) PvP m9 ima sick paladin but decided to go wiz coz Hi, I'm 12.. About a 7-8
Any previous towns?: Nah was last map but not this one
Any extra info you wanna give us?: I love AdamForte he is bae
Ur in trazil will add u in and u can hang with our PvP ggroup, we also have Charlie with us

CrowHopper

Dirt
Alright, finally getting around to making this thread.
It may not be pretty right now, but will serve the purpose.

Little description of the town: Currently Town size, 10 members and a giant undercity but not much built above ground.

Member List: (Coming Soon)

Application:
Age and Timezone: 17
Levels: new player
Herocraft and Minecraft xp/time: new player on herocraft little time on minecraft
Why do you want to join/what can you contribute: looks like a friendly town
Do you have Teamspeak3?: (Not required, but always nice to know :D ) yes
PvE vs PvP? (If PvP please Rate yourself 1-10) pvp 6
Any previous towns?: no
Any extra info you wanna give us?:

Age and Timezone: 13 EST
Levels: Max runeblade, 24 wiz and 25 farmer
Herocraft and Minecraft xp/time: about 5 years of mc 1 year of hero craft
Why do you want to join/what can you contribute: i want to join a nice friendly town and i can contribute GTPs when i level enough
Do you have Teamspeak3?: Yes
PvE vs PvP? PvE
Any previous towns?: Pemben
If so, why did you leave or why were you removed?: i left because the people in that town bullied me and were not kind
Any extra info you wanna give us?: i just want a friendly town that won't bully me and be won't be mean My IGN is Block_O_Water

kenster1092

Legacy Supporter 1
Surprised to see Sentinel alive and kicking! IGN is TheKensta

Age and Timezone: 15 & UTC +08:00
Levels: 15 Paladin and 4 Smith, might contemplate on switching to Samurai. Because of Akame ga Kill! anime...
Herocraft and Minecraft xp/time: Been in HC since Haven, played Minecraft since 2012
Why do you want to join/what can you contribute: I'd like to join because I am alone, and as such, find it boring, and that I'd like to have more fun now I have a better laptop to play on.
Do you have Teamspeak3?: Of course, I consider it as a necessity :)
PvE vs PvP: Ughh, PvP? Let me start at undecided, haven't PvPed ever since my comeback
Any previous towns?: None in the new world
If so, why did you leave or why were you removed?: N/A
I'm studying in a university in the PH, and our classes are Tuesday-Friday, 07:00 - 19:00 UTC +08:00, so I might not be on during American times much, unless if I pull all-nighters. On very rare occasions, I might not play at all because I have that slim chance of studying my Chemistry & Biology books, cause Medical course has given me a shock.

Say, I got a (rather stupid, I'm sorry, all-nighter made me tired) question: Are we gonna work together on grinding levels up?

Last edited:

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7

Levels: 15 Paladin and 4 Smith, might contemplate on switching to Samurai. Because of Akame ga Kill! anime...
Herocraft and Minecraft xp/time: Been in HC since Haven, played Minecraft since 2012
Why do you want to join/what can you contribute: I'd like to join because I am alone, and as such, find it boring, and that I'd like to have more fun now I have a better laptop to play on.
PvE vs PvP: Ughh, PvP? Let me start at undecided, haven't PvPed ever since my comeback
I'm studying in a university in the PH, and our classes are Tuesday-Friday, 07:00 - 19:00 UTC +08:00, so I might not be on during American times much, unless if I pull all-nighters. On very rare occasions, I might not play at all because I have that slim chance of studying my Chemistry & Biology books, cause Medical course has given me a shock.

Say, I got a (rather stupid, I'm sorry, all-nighter made me tired) question: Are we gonna work together on grinding levels up?
This was my town lol, AD ftw

Jrr_

Architect
Balance Team
Adventure Team
Legacy Supporter 3

ill legit play again if this god plays again.
hi ken its jrr5556

datnameis

Wood
ign:datnameis

Age and Timezone:age 15, timezone pdt
Levels: 5 ninja, 3 crafter
Herocraft and Minecraft time: no set schdule but i play it very often, almost daily
Why do you want to join:I just wanna be part of a real quality town
Do you have Teamspeak3?: (Not required, but always nice to know :D )
PvE vs PvP? (If PvP please Rate yourself 1-10)
Any previous towns?:nope
Any extra info you wanna give us?:spud

kyleboy10

Stone
IGN: kyleboy10
Age and Timezone: 13 almost 14, EST
Levels: ninja LVL 26 and crafter LVL 20
Herocraft/minecraft time: anytime after 12:00 a.m.
Why do you want to join: I want to make friends (I don't have many) and help the town
Do you have TeamSpeak: yes I do
PVE vs PVP: both,PVP 6-7
Any previous towns: yes
If so, why did you leave or why were you removed: I was removed because of my age
Any extra info: I am smart and very helpful

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
IGN: kyleboy10
Age and Timezone: 13 almost 14, EST
Levels: ninja LVL 26 and crafter LVL 20
Herocraft/minecraft time: anytime after 12:00 a.m.
Why do you want to join: I want to make friends (I don't have many) and help the town
Do you have TeamSpeak: yes I do
PVE vs PVP: both,PVP 6-7
Any previous towns: yes
If so, why did you leave or why were you removed: I was removed because of my age
Any extra info: I am smart and very helpful
Accepted! get with me ingame.