• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Seige must stay

Killajoka4

Wood
Siege has been one of the most fun map i have played on in herocraft. it allows you to try out new classes. and still have the fun of fighting mobs or the thrill of getting diamonds or emeralds, thank you for taking the time to ready this and i am sure i am not the only one who thinks this

Mistyckle

Legacy Supporter 4
Though I've not really done siege, I've watched the feedback today and have seen lots of positive feedback from introducing this onto the server. I think the idea to have it be a "mini-type" game (current trend) is really good and will help mix up things. :)

Last edited:

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
It could be Herocraft's answer to minigames, which is probably the most popular thing out there right now. Fast and easy entertainment will surely please PvPers and attract new players.

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
If siege goes live, the 10x lvling needs to stay, it also really helps the server because it takes the most boring part of the server and decreases it. the 10x lvling also will help with new players because not many of them will want to spend time leveling a class no matter if they are on PVE or PVP, and the 10x lvling has also brought back some older players who would have quit otherwise.

Ruger392

Obsidian
I personally dont like fast paced easy action, I like the grind of leveling and making a town so when you finally accomplish that level 65 and get a town up with some buds you go kick ass in pvp! But maybe im just old school all these "minigames" really dont attract to me personally

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
A new and third world is not what we need right now.
what the server needs is actually something to bring back some it of older members that would be loyal and stick around longer than some noob that just stays on the server for a day then quits and this fits that perfectly

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
I personally dont like fast paced easy action, I like the grind of leveling and making a town so when you finally accomplish that level 65 and get a town up with some buds you go kick ass in pvp! But maybe im just old school all these "minigames" really dont attract to me personally
PvPers Don't want to level, They want to pvp and leveling makes them not want to play a certain class etc.

A new and third world is not what we need right now.
Be More Descriptive please, I like it, its not boaring like Aegis where I go to conquest point and people run from 3v1s

Ruger392

Obsidian
PvPers Don't want to level, They want to pvp and leveling makes them not want to play a certain class etc.

Be More Descriptive please, I like it, its not boaring like Aegis where I go to conquest point and people run from 3v1s
Im not talking about pvping im just talking about the idea of seige yah num

RagingDragon5

Portal

True, however most people forget this is supposed to be an RPG server. It's like me saying I want to fight the Invicible Raid bosses in Borderlands 2, but I don't want to level up or grind for good weapons. You just can't do that.

Weikauno

Coder
True, however most people forget this is supposed to be an RPG server. It's like me saying I want to fight the Invicible Raid bosses in Borderlands 2, but I don't want to level up or grind for good weapons. You just can't do that.
that's why you keep siege exactly how it is now, separate completely from the main server so people who want some quick fun pvp without really any risk can do that. It's feels nice to take a break on 5-hour grinding to go and try and kill people without having to grind for a week before hand.

Avoir

Obsidian
that's why you keep siege exactly how it is now, separate completely from the main server so people who want some quick fun pvp without really any risk can do that. It's feels nice to take a break on 5-hour grinding to go and try and kill people without having to grind for a week before hand.

What makes siege unique is how you will be able to loot big towns and defend them on the main PVP server, having mini games wouldn't increase world pvp it would just kill it, having it on the main server is going to add a whole lot of fun, if kainzo delivers I totally see people coming back to the server.

Last edited:

CoolBeans279

Legacy Supporter 3
What makes siege unique is how you will be able to loot big towns and defend them on the main PVP server, having mini games wouldn't increase world pvp it would just kill it, having it on the main server is going to add a whole lot of fun, if kainzo delivers I totally see people coming back to the server.
Agreed, i believe this will bring back a ton of people, lots left because there was no way into towns or regions, this way if you cant get into a res, you can blow it up, get in and hope some they left some chests open, or even just to kill them.

I'm so glad this is happening, this will completely cut out any people who afk all day in residents/towns, and will help a lot with the fact that people will run into there res/town mid fight to avoid dying.

CoolBeans279

Legacy Supporter 3
A problem I see is people moving their personal regions to pve
im sure a lot of people will do this, but i believe some wont because..

A: They like pvp and don't want to have to go to pve for their stuff.

B: They don't want to move loads of stuff over to pve.

C: They are stupid and don't think about moving even.