• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Seeking battle histories...

Myaras

Gold
As a Chronicler of the Order of Arch, I am delving into the history of conflict in the various HC worlds. My goal is to ensure that the many interesting conflicts that have occurred in the past three years are not forgotten.

I have only been playing HC for the past six months (and even then only casually); thus, I am going to need a lot of assistance.

My first project is the Siege of Liberty Island in December 2012. If you have any background on that fight, including previous animosity between LO and Umbra, information on who made the decision to invade, ramifications of the fight, etc., please let me know via this thread or in PM.

Additionally, if you have other interesting battles that you think are worth researching, please let me know.

Last edited:

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
The conflict I am most familiar with is the Xandria Dominion (XD, later OS) vs. Canterlot (CT, later Camelot) conflict that lasted for 2 maps from early Dragongarde to early Bastion (Spring 2012 to winter? 2012).

It's a delicate conflict that started because of several reasons. It's too long to even make a short summary of, so if you want some information, contact me on the forums/in game or whatever.

Myaras

Gold
The conflict I am most familiar with is the Xandria Dominion (XD, later OS) vs. Canterlot (CT, later Camelot) conflict that lasted for 2 maps from early Dragongarde to early Bastion (Spring 2012 to winter? 2012).

It's a delicate conflict that started because of several reasons. It's too long to even make a short summary of, so if you want some information, contact me on the forums/in game or whatever.

I'd love any information you can give me. I'm on the forums more often than the game, so a PM with info works best.

The war between Eclipse vs The Treecreepers which Eclipse lost horribly then Eclipse gained Aid from the Freepers. It was a stalemate after this alliance was formed. Later in Bastion history Eclipse and the Treecreepers formed a strong bond and alliance.

Myaras

Gold
The war between Eclipse vs The Treecreepers which Eclipse lost horribly then Eclipse gained Aid from the Freepers. It was a stalemate after this alliance was formed. Later in Bastion history Eclipse and the Treecreepers formed a strong bond and alliance.
@tigereye99999 , do you have any other information on this alliance? When was it? How long was it for? Do you have backstory of how this alliance was created other than Eclipse's loss to the Treecreepers?