• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

The Siege of Liberty Island

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
In a skirmish between the LO and Umbra, many lives were lost over the key strategic point of Liberty Island.

It started as northeaster345 raiding Umbra provisions and killing a few members, and taking lumont 's head. Reinforcements were called by Umbra, and North fled towards the island. In fear, he teleported his ally leftovers5 to him to kill Ellron23 . More backup came, and the LO dug into the island as hard as they could to fight off an onslaught of 8 people. With but north, left, 5004ab and Midnight_Storm67 , they fended off Umbra and Durotar (more members such as xRedDeadx and others) as long as they could. Left took XxSamdamanxX 's bounty, but to no avail, he died shortly after. The Siege of Liberty Island was over, Umbra victorious after reinforcements had overtaken the LO. The exclave remains to this day, a monument dedicated to the lives lost in the bloody battle.

GamFG.png

4EnKw.png

b3Drx.png

xRedDeadx

Glowing Redstone
Good job leftovers :)
I came in a little bit later in the fight, but it was still pretty intense.

lumont

Legacy Supporter 3
My soul was so powerful that i was able to use my necromancer skills to revive myself from death, and killed northeaster345 reclaiming my head. How could you forget to leave that part out? He never left i killed him.
leftovers5

J

johnrekhyt

who owns liberty island, did someone just name it that and put a fort there?

J

johnrekhyt

The Legion of Oblivion does, and yes, yes we did.
Just for doing that, I highly respect and possibly will apply for your town. I agree, that is how PvP should be, group battles instead of OP'd warriors camping the spawn.
-EDIT- Checked the rules and im not 15. this sucks. will look into joining part of the LO though.