• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Scars_ Withelist App.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scars_

Retired Staff
  • In-game name: Scars_
  • Location and Age: Canada , Quebec , Montreal 19
  • Previous Bans from other servers (explain): I played on Havoc for 1 years and half so I never get ban from servers.
  • Referral(s): none
  • Have you voted for Herocraft (No? do so here! http://tiny.cc/hc2): Yep
    smile.png
  • How'd you hear about Herocraft? MineStatus
  • Special Key: HCS6
  • Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA and ToS? Yep
    smile.png
  • Reason(s) you should be accepted: I am a mature player , im using TS/Vent/Skype and I am really social and friendly . The server look awesome at first look with the awesome wiki and website . The community look very active when Im looking at the forum . I played on havoc for 1 years and half till the server died and invest 300+$ ... and now Im looking for a new active server to restart a new ''life'' on minecraft SMP .
  • Additional Info: English is my second language , I always do my best and get better every day . But I have no problem to uderstand / read / talk . Im just making a little precision about that in case I made little grammar error in my app
    smile.png
    . Thanks ! and hopefully see you soon in game !

Didag

Legacy Supporter 7
Congratulations! You've been accepted to Herocraft :) Please check you inbox for server details.

Status
Not open for further replies.