• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Scarlet12's whitelist application

Status
Not open for further replies.

scarlet12

Dirt
  1. Minecraft In-game name:scarlet12
  2. Location & Age:13
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): none
  4. Referral(s):kuru15
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: my older brother told me about how awesome it was
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I've never stolen, griefed, or been banned and I like rpgs. :D
  9. Additional Info: I want to join because my brother plays and I've seen him playing on this server and it looked very interesting.

can you add a little more material to your application please, so I can feel better about accepting you?

scarlet12

Dirt
Alright,
  2. Location & Age:13 USA
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): none
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: my older bro (kuru15) was saying how AMAZING it was and explained to me about the towns and the classes and I love stuff like this and I read the rules ^.^
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I've never stolen, griefed, or been banned and I like rpgs. :D
  9. Additional Info: As I said before, I love rpgs and my brother plays this server so I'll be on plenty. I have only played mc for a few years. I'm an alright builder but I'm not going to lie and say I can build a huge castle. I'm friendly to others and usually stay out of others way unless they insult someone unprovoked. My sister might join too but for now she does not have an mc account.

scarlet12

Dirt
And I accidently deleted it.... Alright I'ma jazz this up
  2. Location & Age:13
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): none (But I've been kicked for using caps >.<)
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: My brother (Kuru15) Showed me the server and taught me
  6. about some of the classes
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:yes
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? yes
  9. Reason you should be accepted: I've never stolen, griefed, or been banned and I like rpgs.... plus I read the rules! :D
  10. Additional Info: I've seen my brother play this and as I said before I LOVE rpgs! I'm an alright fighter with swords and this may seem immodest but I am awesome with a bow and arrow. I don't tend to fight with anyone unless they insult me or a friend unprovoked. I doubt this is necessary but I've only been on a few other servers and this is by far the most amazing one I've seen!

kurudude

Wood
Alright it's my fault she posted she was thirteen, it was my idea. I told her to say she was thirteen because she'd be turning thirteen in four months anyhow. You have my word personally that she won't do anything against the rules. I apologize personally for stretching the truth on the application regarding age, but if you just give her this little bit of leeway, I personally will take responsibility for anything that goes south. Think about it, is it going to impact anyone negatively if someone joins the server 4 months prematurely? Take this information and do with me what you will, but if you wish to discuss this further in game or on these forums I'd be more than happy to oblige.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
@kurudude - Please do not post on other people's applications. It is against the rules to allow someone under the age of 13 on this server. We make an exception for your sister we have to make the exception for EVERYONE. The admins are not going to do that. Your sister may reapply when she turns 13. The case is closed and it will not be reopened. Nothing you can say will change the rules.

Furthermore it is clearly stated in our ToS which you also agreed to when joining the server.

http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/terms-of-service.5862/

@sexypants05 - Sorry for hijacking the thread like this and closing it, but I had the information handy. Forgive me <3

Status
Not open for further replies.