• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Samerton's Whitelist Thread

Samerton

Glowing Redstone
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Samerton
  2. Location & Age: Wales, United Kingdom. Age 15
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): None
  4. Referral(s): None.
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Probably the most famous server of them all, I've seen it advertised many times on various sites :)
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I have over a year and a half's Minecraft experience playing on smaller servers, I feel like it's time to step up to a larger PVP RPG server, this one seems perfect :)
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCS8
  10. Additional Info: I have plenty of experience running a Minecraft server as I've had one since beta 1.7.3. I understand how bad hacking and griefing can be because I've been through it all too, and because of this experience I will never break rules, hack or grief. I hope you consider my application, and I look forward to playing :)

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Samerton
  2. Location & Age: Wales, United Kingdom. Age 15
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): None
  4. Referral(s): None.
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Probably the most famous server of them all, I've seen it advertised many times on various sites :)
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I have over a year and a half's Minecraft experience playing on smaller servers, I feel like it's time to step up to a larger PVP RPG server, this one seems perfect :)
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCS8
  10. Additional Info: I have plenty of experience running a Minecraft server as I've had one since beta 1.7.3. I understand how bad hacking and griefing can be because I've been through it all too, and because of this experience I will never break rules, hack or grief. I hope you consider my application, and I look forward to playing :)
Reviewing...[DOUBLEPOST=1354917008,1354916694][/DOUBLEPOST]Do you currently run a server?

Samerton

Glowing Redstone
That I do, it's a barebones Survival server, however I'm looking to get away from the stress of continuous questions, maintenance etc (I have a good team of Admins who look after things for me) and I'd like to play some real RPG Minecraft on Herocraft; a world apart from mine.

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
That I do, it's a barebones Survival server, however I'm looking to get away from the stress of continuous questions, maintenance etc (I have a good team of Admins who look after things for me) and I'd like to play some real RPG Minecraft on Herocraft; a world apart from mine.
I will warn you that we do take intellectual theft very seriously and we do not allow advertising.

Welcome to Herocraft

Samerton

Glowing Redstone
Thanks for accepting, I assure you I would never advertise my server, just as I wouldn't allow advertising on mine.